𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟏𝟎 || 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧

There is night club near the hotel,and we are getting ready to go there.

I wait outside the hotel terrace for them. I am always early at everything.  Some of them are coming in the terrace. Some of them are still getting ready.

As I visited Washington lately with my friends, I have everything memorized. So I am leading my team here, most of them don't the any routes or paths here.

All of us already show up outside the hotel, except Emily and Zoe. We all are waiting for them. The kiss Emily and I had last night will be the one of my most beautiful and favourite memory in my life. Her lips tasted like raw strawberries. To be honest, I'll never be satisfy with 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 kissing her. The way she kissed me back, she did it so professionally. But I scare, if she had kissed anyone before me.

I want to be her first and last kiss.

After passing a solid five minutes, the two of them finally come out. I was in a call, just hung up and look at them. But my eyes instantly go to travel Antarctica.

Emily...........

Emily wears a black sleeveless bodycon,not lengthy enough to cover her creamy thighs. She's matching with my black shirt, black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. Her bodycon perfectly clings to her hourglass figure with a mesmerising grace,emphasizing her body curves. Her thick and buttery thighs are moving rhythmically as she's coming forward to us. Her straight cinnamon brown hair is tied up in a ponytail, revealing her elongated neck down through her defined collarbone.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴.

Her brown siren eyes sparkle as she notices me,watching her from head to toe.
"Let's go, Ivan. We are being late." Archie says. I clear my throat. Then start to go to our destination along with them.

We enter the club. The lights flash rapidly, creating an effect that intensifies the situation. The air inside the club is thick,filled with the mingled scent of perfumes abd body heats. There is a luxurious drinks bar in opposite side of the dance floor. Customers are ordering everything from cocktail to shots. People are dancing in pair,their movement sync with the music beats of the DJ.

Some of us get separated from each other. Emily looks kinda confused, observing the hot environment here.

She's not feeling comfortable enough,  I know.

So I suggests her to have some cocktails together. It may helps her to get comfortable around. Others have already started to showcase their talent on the dance floor. I sit with her on the bar stool and order to Martini for us. She speaks less, but I know how much she wants to speak when I'm around her.

I know she likes me damn hardly.

Myth says, people can read someone's mind through eyes,when they are in 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

Her eyes speaks how much she wants me,how much she loves me. But I don't want to rush in a hurry. I want us to take some time. My life will be not less comparable to heaven if she becomes mine. But my fear is her life is not going to be peaceful because I'm actually not a good guy for her. I have several issues. I don’t want to ruin this jubilant tulip for my own pleasure.

I take a sip from my Martini. We talk for a while, suddenly I notice she's looking a bit hesitated, clenching her knees together and putting her hands above her bare thighs. She's having some problem, sitting here with her revealing thighs. I can't help but immediately put off my leather jacket and place it on her thighs to cover them. She blushes, after realizing that I had understood her hesitations. She's smiling, trying her best to hide her smile.

I want to make you smile like this forever,Emily.

I continue talking to her,to make the situation normal. Suddenly I hear some girls' scream from a feet away.

Shit, now they are rushing toward me!

"Ivan is here! Oh my God! What a blessing day!!"
"He's actually here! Oh God save me!!"
"Look,how handsome he is!"

They are crying out loudly, babbling shits. "Please can I take a selfie with you? Please?"

All of them start to taking pictures with me, even they didn’t wait to hear my permission. As "their" artist, I can't even behave rude with them. They are my fans. They are the base of my success.  So I can't deny them.

I glance back at Emily, seeing her sipping from her Martini and watching me respectfully as these girls pulled me to take selfies.

God, her those eyes are about to flame. Jealousy is about to blust out from her eyes as soon she watches me messing with a bunch of young girls.

I'm physically taking shitty pictures with these girls. But my mind and eyes are only on her. Suddenly I realise she orders a shot of Everclear.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, she's going to be insane!

I'm trying to forbid her with sign languages as she's watching me with a disgust look. But these fucking girls are not sparing me. So I decide to clean this mess quickly, then going after her.

But I come too late. She had already drunken over three shots of Everclear, left my jacket over the stool and gone. The empty glasses are looking at me with a pity. My eyes are searching for her in this massive crowd.  Where did she go in a few minutes?

Unfortunately I panic, realizing the crowd is rushing toward the stage,buzzing with anticipation. I also rush with them. And my fucking eyes are fucking me hardly.

As I discover Emily is dancing on a pole with a vibrant cheers from the crowd.

Vote, comment and follow me if you like the story🌷

Thank you for reading ❤️