𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟕 || 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧

We have started our practice for the international competition.

We have been practising for full two hours. All of us are tired. But we have to practice hardly,as we have only three days to go. All of them look so exhausted, yet they  are still practicing.

Being a dancer is not easy.

Sometimes we have to go through pains,we have to suffer many problems. Sometimes we have to bear many heart-breaking moments,we have to face many unsolved injuries.

But we never give up.Dream is something that doesn’t let you keep quiet. It always chases you,untill you are fulfilling it.

Dreams are the wings that allows us to soar to an unimaginable heights.

My thoughts intersects, as soon I see Emily's ankle twists while practising. I run after her immediately. She sits down on the floor,frightening because of the incident.  Others are trying to help her to get rid from it. But it won't work. I ask Camillia to moisten a towel. She brings it to me quickly. I take her twisted ankle on my lap. She's moaning softly in pain.

Her cracky moans are 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 me inside.

Her little foot is resting on my lap. I wrap the moisten towel around her ankle and start to massaging her foot. She's looking at me with her half closed eyes, hoping it will work. She's panting,trying her best to recover from the sudden panick.

"It's okay,don't frighten. Sometimes our ankle sprains when we lost our physical balance. Did you warm up before practising? " I ask her in a soft tone. She nods confusedly. I understand she didn’t warm up properly.
"Warm up is necessary before dancing or any hard physical activities.  Otherwise you have to face this type of accidents. You get it?"

She nods again,understanding my advice like a little child. She moves her ankle roundly,testing if her ankle is fine now.
"A little walk can fix it properly. Wanna walk?" I ask her. She looks hesitant,confused if she will reply yes or no.

"Okay" she replies,after a solid minute.

I help her to stand. I lean a little down to lift her arm over my shoulder so she can walk balancing her weight on me.
She is too smaller than me, not more than five feet two. I will look like a redwood tree if I stand in front of her straightly. But her curved,striking figure with a perfect hourglass body will easily attract anyone’s attention. Her skin is exceptionally smooth and radiant with a fair tone, but it seems like someone has put pink glitter on her pale skin.

She's 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 beautiful.

I walk her for several minutes, then leave her on her own. She's feeling better now. She thanks me with a warm captivating smile. Her pink shaded lips are smoother than nectarine and more plumpy than a peach.

I'd like to 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 those lips untill my 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 comes.

She's not paying attention to me anymore,or she's pretending to. I'm staring at her,mesmerising her beauty. How skillfully God has made her! She glares at me sometimes but when she notices I'm staring at her,she averts her gazes.

Well, she's going to be my 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 is Salsa.

Vote,comment and follow me if you like this story🌷