𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟏𝟔 || 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥!
𝐌𝐞  : 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲?
𝐌𝐞  :  ???????

I was just finishing my dinner, meanwhile a random number texts me all of a sudden. It's an unknown number. But why the hell it had texted me with a familiar tone? As if I know him or her for a long time?

This cannot be Ivan. I have already saved his number on my phone and of course he is not this type of pyschopath who will randomly flirt with me at this night, with an unknown number. It can be a prank? But who will be going to do it?

Or, I have made a 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳?

Thinking about stalking,  my hair stood up in fear. Do I actually have any stalker? What if he stalks me and my activities regularly that I don’t even know? And then, HE WILL MURDER ME! No! I shouldn’t let this happen.

Suddenly the door bell rings and I jump out of my chair. I don’t know but a terrible panic grips me tightly. My body is shaking out of panic and fear. What if I open the door and the stalker breaks out into my house?

I slowly walk towards the door. My heart is rapidly beating. Each of my breath is about to tear apart my throat. I carefully look in the peephole. No one is outside at the door, but just a box. I double check the outside, then open the door. I again check if  there is someone, but found not a single person. I take the box with me inside. Then locked the door properly. I try to remember if I had ordered anything recently. But as far as I can recall, I didn’t. I open the box as fast as I can, I'm too serious. What's inside the box?  What if there is a bomb that'll blast the second I'll unbox it?

But my overthinking flies away as I discover a bouquet full of pink tulips.  A genuine smile captures my lips,  I know who has sent it. There is a letter inside the bouquet. I pluck it and fold back the letter.

 I pluck it and fold back the letter

"𝘛𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱,
I sit down to write this letter with the depth of my feelings for you. I want you to know that how profoundly you have touched my heart and become an essential part of my life.
From the very first moment we met, no gonna lie, I didn't even realized that time how significant you are, how adorable and wonderful you are! As days passed, I had seen clearly your true feelings for me through your those beautiful eyes. And then I also start to feel kind of attachment to you. I even don’t know how did I fall in love with you! But trust me Emily,

𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵.

You may wonder why I am suddenly expressing my feelings for you in this letter,with a tulip bouquet at this night. Emily, though we are dating secretly,  I have never expressed my feelings to properly. Hope you already find out I am a true introvert. I face many issues as I have several mental health illnesses. Well, I dont want to write any irrelevant things. I know your expectations towards me are higher and to be honest, I don’t deserve an angel like you! You deserve a better person than me. But that doesn’t mean I'll give up on you. I'll make myself the best person ever as your expectations, as far you want me to be! No matter how things become critical between us, I'll always find a way to solve it. But I'll never let you go. Because you chose me, and I have chosen you. Our destiny is written to be together on the same page. My life now belongs to you. My life means Emily Thomson. You are the guide of my life. You are last and last reason why I have chosen to be alive.

I wanted to write more, but the letter is going to be too long. I appreciate your patience for waste your time to  read down my babblings. I just wanted you to know about my inner feelings, that I wouldn’t able to express to you face to face. By the way, we are going to meet tomorrow. There is a workshop.  I'll forward you the location.

Miss you. Can't wait to worship my Goddess!

Hope you’ll love this pretty tulips I have sent you. But you are 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱 God has sent me. And I'll take care of my Tulips at any means.

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 Emily Thomson,  from the core of my fucking heart.

Your loving senior :)

𝘐𝘷𝘢𝘯 "

My hands are shaking so as my words are stolen from my mouth. I can't make a sound even.  It-it all just feels like an unexpected dream. I am literally shocked at this moment to think about anything. I never thought I'll be able to make Ivan loves me back. But actually I have made it! My love for him rises even more. My respect for him gains even more. I don’t know why.

I start to 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 with this man once again!

Thank you for reading 💖