2. Manya

Author's pov :-

" Bhagwan jii koi mere liye bhi bhej do pls "
A 23 year old girl with dark brown eye's black shinning hair and brown skin was talking with her only hope. She is not less than a diva . Sunlight falling in her face from the window making her looking more gorgeous. She take some flowers in her hand and put them in God's feet. She light up a Diya ( a small cup shaped oil lamp ) . And started singing arti.

( God pls give someone in my life )

" Manya where are you is the breakfast ready" A voice came from behind. Manya hurriedly did her prayer and went to kitchen. " Yes Mumma " breakfast is ready. " go and wake up Vedant he have school , Do I need everything to tell you Ha don't you have any common sense" Shamiksha Manya's mother scolded her harshly. That's nothing new for Manya everyday is like this. She just nodded and went to wake up Vedant.

" Vedant wake up you Have school" Manya said while pulling vedant's blanket. " 5 min more Dii plz let me sleep" Vedant said while whining. " Nooo get up or I'll throw a bucket of water in your face " Manya said while putting her hands on her waist. " Aaaaaah okay fine meri maa " ( my mother) vedant said while rubbing his eyes. Manya just giggled. " You know dii you look beautiful when you smile" vedant said while admiring his sister. Manya Just smiled and ruffle his hair.

Vedant loves his sister very much he is the only one who care for her. As a brother he always wants his sister to be happy. He always respect her adore her and take stands for her. He always stand by her side to protect her. Manya also love him more than anything. She can do anything when it comes to him.

" Manya Usko uthane gayi hein ya khud so gayi jakar kamchor " Shamiksha shouted from downstairs. " Shit I have to go you come fast " Manya said to vedant and quickly went downstairs. Vedant just sighed.

( Manya Did you went to wake him up or you went to sleep there )

Manya was serving breakfast to everyone. It's their rule she have to serve everyone and lastly if anything left out then she ate otherwise she don't. " Dii you also sit today and do breakfast with us " Vedant said while looking at Manya. " Did you lost your mind Vedant if she sit to eat then who will serve us " Shamiksha said getting angry. " Why don't you have hands mom you can also serve it " Vedant said while glaring at Shamiksha. She boiled in anger " Is this how you talk to your mother Vedant " Viraj scolded vedant while he greeted his teeth in anger. He knows he couldn't do anything.

" It's ok Vedant you eat I'll eat later " Manya said not wanting to take this matter ahead. Vedant stood up from his place in anger he take his school bag and went out from house. " Vedant Vedant- " Manya was caught of by Shamiksha. " Ab mil gayi Khushi Teri wajah se Mera beta Bina khaye chala gaya Kalmuhi kahiki chen se na khane deti hein na jine deti hein " (now are you happy for you my son went out without eating useless girl neither she let us eat peacefully nor live peacefully) She shouted at her. " What is my fault mom " Manya asked while a tight slapped landed on her face. " Don't you dare to question me understand u peace of a shit " Shamiksha slapped her very hard that the corner of her lips started bleeding. A tear dropped from her eye's. " Now go wash the dishes " Shamiksha said and left from their. Viraj just smirked and left from their.

After they left she can't control anymore and brusted in tears. She still don't know why her parents hate her that much. She didn't do anything infact she did everything they told her. Since childhood she get treated like that but still she don't know the reason.

After doing the house chores she left for college obviously without eating anything. She is in her last year of graduation. Her parents didn't even allowed her to study but vedant told them that if they didn't let her complete her studies then he would also left his study. After that they agreed but she have to do every household work before going to college.

MANYA CHAUHAN a pure soul. A golden heart girl who is living her life with no hope. A real defination of Beauty. Her beauty is surely breathtaking.

"Manyaaaaaaaaa" a voice came as soon as she entered the college. The voice was so loud that Manya's ear could be blast at that moment. She saw her Only friend Suhani was running like she was going to win first prize. " Haan fad de kan ke parde fad de tu meri " Manya said while giving a death glare to her.  Shivani just showed her 32 teeth and giggled. " Why were you screaming" Manya asked while holding her hand and going towards their class. " Nothing I thought you will not come today " Suhani said while clinging to Manya. " How can I not when my precious Suhani is waiting for me " Manya said while pinching her cheeks. Suhani just giggled. " Let's go otherwise we will miss our class today" Manya said while Suhani nodded.

Hello my kittens 🐾

Hope you guys like this chapter 🎀

Plz vote ⭐ comment follow and share

Thank you