13. She belongs to me

Manya's pov :-

I couldn't forget how handsome he was looking at the Sangeet. And when he held my hand I swear I was near to faint. His touch was so soft yet gentle like a gentleman he was. ( He is gentleman!!! Poor Manya 🥲).

I was looking at my engagement ring and was smiling like crazy goshh. I slept while thinking about him.

Next day

" Get up dii and get ready we have to leave for Mahanadi " I heard Vedant shouting near my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled brightly.

" Think about jiju later now get up " vedant teased me and I hide my face in the pillow getting shy obviously.

And I get ready for my Mahandi. I never new that my life could turn like that. Finally I will be happy now I will have my family my own family. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

At the venue

I was waiting for them when I heard the sound of horn indicating that they had arrived. And suddenly my heart started beating fast. I saw them coming towards us but wait where is he. My eye's was only looking for him.

" Kise dhund Rahi ho bhabi " I heard a voice and looked at my side and saw Aayush was looking at me with a mischievous smile.

" No no- no-one" i said trying to hide my blushing face.

" Yaaaah don't tease my daughter " Finally someone supported me. Dadi my saviour.

" He is coming beta with Daksh and Rudraksh with another car " Dadi said with a smile while I nodded.

" Kab aaoge aap yaha dil shant nahi baith Raha " said my inner self.

( When are you coming my heart is not in peace )

I was in my own thoughts when Akshita came towards me.

" Bhabhi do you know where is washroom actually I can't find it " she said.

" Come with me " I said and took her with me.

I was coming to my place when suddenly I felt someone pushed me from behind and I lost my balance and about to kiss the ground but suddenly I felt someone pulled me towards him. My face directly landed on his chest I can hear his heartbeat which is obviously not normal. I was breathing heavily trying to understand what just happened.

I looking up and saw the face that took my breath away everytime I look at him. I was staring at him without even realise that it's almost 5 min I was in his arm's. I got back my sense while listening to the shout coming behind from me. I looked down biting my lips as they all started to teasing me obviously except my parents.

I looked up and saw ' gayab ' he was gone from here.

I was sitting with my In-laws but he doesn't even look at me for once. Like was i not looking good but Suhani told me I was looking beautiful. And it's almost the half of the event he was ignoring me like I don't even exist.

Honestly it hurted I didn't even know when a drop of tear escape from my eye's but I quickly wipped it before anyone notice it.

" What is your husband name " mahandi artist asked me I looked at him and saw he was talking to someone. A wave of emotions went through me.

" Rajveer " I Said with a mix of emotions. Was I too loud because as soon I told his name I saw him looking towards my eyes directly with some kind of emotions I was not able to understand.

" Apshagun hogaya " I snapped turn my head towards the Mahandi artist.

" What " I asked to her.

" I was going to write his name but don't know how my hand slipped and it ruined " she said with a nervous tone.