3. Crushed flower

Rajveer's pov :-

In the chaos of life this two bastard are my stress reliever. They are not my best friend they are my brother and I can go to any level for them. And right now this two monkeys are eating my mind.

" Bro I have a question in my mind " Daksh said with drunken voice. He was fully drunk now where Rajveer and Rudraksha are still sober. " Ask " they both said while rolling their eyes because they know that when Daksh got drunk then he lives in another World.

" What if I eat both of you then I will be Rudraksha, Rajveer or Daksh right " Daksh said while thinking like he was a great scientist and he invented a very useful thing. We both just rolled our eyes and sighed. But suddenly I feel something sharp in my shoulder. My eyes widened like it would come out right now. " Abeee saleee chor mujhe kuttee " (yaaaaaaah leave me you dog ) Daksh was biting me in my shoulder. I pulled his hair and get away from him. And there I saw Rudraksha was laughing his ass out. I gave a spank in his head. " Why are you hitting me " Rudraksh shouted at me while rubbing his head. " Has kyu Raha tha be " ( why are you laughing ) I asked while glaring at him. I was rubbing my shoulder But suddenly I hear Rudraksha shouted like he saw a alien. " Why are you shouting you dickhead " I too shout and look at him but this was my time to laugh. I saw Daksh was hugging Rudraksh like a Koala. I quickly take out my phone and click their picture. " Ruk saale Rajveer " Rudraksh Said while coming to me but can't because of my dear friend Daksh was still hugging him and this time giving kisses in Rudraksh neck. I started laughing holding my stomach. " Aaj yeh tere ko pregnant bana ke chodega " I said still laughing and my eye's for teary because of too much laughing. " Dakshhhhhhhhh kutta tere ko Aaj ma jinda maar dunga hatttt sala " Rudraksh said while throwing Daksh away from him. I was still laughing even though my stomach is paining. Daksh just giggled and collapse in sofa.

" Will you shut your mouth " Rudraksh said while glaring at me. I just nodded holding my laugh. " Now let's go we have to throw him in his house also " I said looking at unconscious Daksh. Rudraksha nodded while rubbing his neck where Daksh just kissed.

That's how we are for the World we are the most cruel person but only we know our real self.

Manya's pov :-

" Look who is coming the ugliest girl in the whole college " I hear the voice which I hate the most. The famous gold digger of our college Mira Shrivastav. I just ignored her and tried to walk out from their. But she came and stood infront of me. She is just a jealous bitch. " Hmm nerd get some attitude huhhh " she asked while glaring at me. Honestly I want to punch her so bad right now but I don't want more drama already I have enough drama in my life. I again tried to walk but this time she held my wrist tightly. " How dare you to ignore me you bitch " she said and raise her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes tightly but when I didn't feel anything I slowly open my eyes and saw Suhani was holding her hand and glaring at her like she will eat her alive.  " Don't you dare " Suhani said while jerking her hand. Mira just glared at her before she could even say anything Suhani cut her off " you know what you are just jealous of Manya because you are not beautiful like her " Suhani said while shooting dagger at her through her eye's. " Me and jealous of her what a joke she can't even stand near me " Mira said with her duck face . Suhani just laughed " yeah yeah with 100 kill makeup in your face you are beautiful " she Said while other students started laughing and Mira was burning in her anger. " Let's go Manya we don't have time to talk to bitches like her " Subhani said while holding my hand and started walking from there while glaring at Mira.

I just feel proud of my best friend. I don't about love or anything but I get the BEST friend in the World. She is always there to protect me. " You are the best " I said while hugging Suhani tightly. Suhani just chuckled " But Manya you have to stand for yourself why you didn't say anything to her. I know you are not weak then why you didn't stand for yourself " , Suhani said with concerned voice. " I know Suhani I can shut their mouth but I don't want to get in more trouble " I sighed. " I can understand " Suhani said while nodded because she know me all and situation. I just smiled sadly and she hugged me and patted my back.

And then we both did our classes. After our college we both went to coffee shop it's our daily routine to went coffee shop and reading books. In the way I saw flower shop. O God how I love flowers. I ran to the flower shop and Suhani just smiled she knows my obsession for flowers.

" Bhaiya gulab kitne ke diye " ( What is the price of Rose ) I asked getting excited. " 30 rupees per one " the shopkeeper said. " Okay give me 2 red rose " I Said to the shopkeeper. obviously I am broke af I can't buy a whole bouquet. The shopkeeper gave me 2 rose I took it. I turned and give 1 Rose to Suhani and she smiled brightly. Then we both started to walk.

We were standing near the road to cross the road but suddenly I saw a little boy was running in the road. First I smiled but my smile fade away when I saw a car in full speed coming. I didn't saw left and right and ran to the child. I quickly hold the child in my arm and the car stopped almost 1 inch away from me. The flower fall from my hand.

" Are you find baccha " I asked to baby while he looked at me innocently. I saw a lady running to us. " O my god beta are you find did you get hurt " the lady asked while taking the child from my arm. " Nope mumma this Angel saved me " the boy said while pointing finger at me. " Thank you soo much " his mother said to me while crying. " No no but plz be careful next time " I said. She just nodded and thanked me again and left.

Then I saw my pretty flower was crashed in the road. I angrily went towards the car and knocked in the window. The window opened slightly.

" Are you crazy or what if you don't know how to drive than why the fcvk you brought a car huhh? And who gave you licence huhh?? You crazy bastard. " I said in one breath. " What if the child got hurts huhh and For you my beautiful flower got crushed you shameless creatures atleast say sorry " I said while boiling in anger. But I can't see the face because the window was slightly opened. What a shameless person I thought didn't even opened the window.

I heard Suhani was calling me from behind. She ran towards me. " Let's go Manya we are getting late " she said while I saw the time and shitt it was too late. " See for you firstly my precious flower got crushed and now I am not able to go the caffee and read my fav books you stupid ass " I almost shout. Honestly I fuming in anger " let's go Suhani " I said and leave from their not before glare at the window.

What a day huhh I thought in my mind while entering my House.

Hello my kittens 🐾

Hope you guys like this chapter 🎀

Plz vote and comment kar dena 🫶🏻

Thank you