Family aesthetic

Rajveer's Family ✧✧

Minakshi Singh Rathore

Rajveer's grandmother and the head of the Rathore family. Loves Rajveer more than anything. She is Just like how a women should be fearless, strong, bold . Her sweet side is only for Rajveer and rude for every member in their family reason you got to know in the story.

Late Ranveer Singh Rathore

Rajveer's Father. Who was killed by someone .

Late Mina Singh Rathore

Rajveer's Mother who was also killed with her husband.

Shital Maheswari

Bua ( sister of Rajveer's Father ) she is just like her name Shital ( Cold ) cold by her heart. A selfish greddy woman who Only wants money and that's why living with her material family because her husband lose her business.

Rana Maheshwari

Husband of Shital . A cruel selfish and a dirty person just like his wife. Want Rajveer's all money and fame

Vihan Maheshwari

Only son of Shital and Rana . He is just like his parents afterall he is their blood. A cheap , greddy, and selfish person. He thinks he is the king of the world and also act like that.

Rudraksha Yadhuwanshi and
Daksh Raghuwanshi

Best friends more like brothers of Rajveer. Always stay beside him in every situation. Can give their life for Rajveer and also take anyone's life. A true definition of best friend. This trio loves each other dearly. Can go to any level for each other .

Happy reading kittens 🐾

Hope you guys like this story 🎀

Plz Vote ⭐ comment follow and share