10. Her Home

Rajveer's pov :-

I know I hate her but what the hell was that feeling when I saw her coming down from the stairs. I won't lie but I just wanted to beat the shit out of Aayush when he hugged her like why the hell he is clinging to her and the way she laughed. It's not like that I was feeling jealous! Were I huhhhhhh.

" You are being bloody jealous ass Rajveer " my inner self mocked me. I Just shrugged my inner thought. No way I was letting myself from having any emotions towards her. She was his daughter don't forget that Rajveer.

But my anger rushed in my blood when I saw her mother insulted her infront of everyone. I could see the tears in her eyes and I didn't know why I felt my blood boiling. I just wanted to kill her mother that time. I couldn't controlled myself anymore.

" I Said don't you dare to talk to her like that don't forget Mrs Chauhan that she is going to be MY WIFE. and I will not tolerate anyone to talk to her in this tone i repeat NO ONE got that " I said not wanting to scare her with my voice but I can't help.

I could feel the gaze of my family members on me. It was obvious that they were shocked because I myself knew that I didn't react like this for anyone except my close ones.

I could see the fear in her mother's eye's. It's just starting my dear soon to be mother-in-law I thought.

" I-i- " I cut her off again my inner soul satisfied after seeing her fearful face and shivering body.

" Am I clear my soon to be mother-in-law " I said with a sarcastic tone.

She just nodded her head don't know for how many times.

" But what about the new cup set I bought " I heard another voice and it's none other than my dearest father-in-law.

I just glared at him. I saw his wife pinching him and telling him to shut up.

" Daksh buy them a 10 more cup set " I said looking at him.

They both just lowered their head. Shameless creatures.

" Tsk.... she don't even know this simple work then how can she will manage her married life huhhh " I heard bua's voice from behind. I looked at her anger rushed in me.

" I guess you didn't hear me " I said while looking at her at that moment I just wanted to cut her Fvcking tongue.

She just look everywhere except at my direction.

" You come and sit here " i said looking at Manya. She looked at her parents. They were staring her like they will eat her alive now.

" I don't like to repeat myself " I Said loudly. She flinched by my sudden loud voice but composed herself and walked to me and sit where I said her to sit like a obedient child. I Just smirked at her innocence.

I looked at Dadi and saw her smirking indicating that she was proud of me. I just nodded my head to her and sit back.

" We want the wedding withing 1 week and that's final " I saw Dadi stood up and said with her dominating voice.

They all widened their eyes. Manya was looking hella cute with her big doe eye's.

" But how can we manage everything in this time " Manya's mother Said to dadi.

" Don't worry about that we'll handle it " Dadi made it clear. Her mother nodded her head.

" We should leave now " Dadi said while we all stand up.

" I accept you to not create any problem " Dadi said glaring at Shamiksha.

" And be careful how you treat her do you understand " I said to her rudely and she just nodded.