8. Game started

Author's pov :-

Minakshi called Shamiksha ( Manya's mother)

Minakshi :- Hello is this Shamiksha. ( Minakshi said with her domination voice obviously she is soft Only for her grandchild)

Shamiksha :- yes who are you??

Minakshi :- MINAKSHI SINGH RATHORE

Shamiksha's eyes widened in horror obviously who don't know the MINAKSHI SINGH RATHORE. Rajveer learned business from her. And now his company is number one in the whole Asia. And most importantly she was Grandmother of the most cruel mafia RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE that everyone fears.

Shamiksha :- W-wh-what Mi-min-  ( she started sweating and shuttering badly )

Minakshi :- yes and listen I don't have time for any useless talk so the thing is I want Manya to marry my grandson Rajveer.  ( She said directly ofcourse she was not a soft spoken with everyone)

Shamiksha :- WHAT??? ( She shouted at top of her lungs) for which her husband Viraj also came.

Minakshi :- keep your voice law lady. And that's not a request that's a order. My grandson wants to marry your daughter and he gets what he wants so be ready. And don't worry we will pay you a good amount.
( She said rudely)

Shamiksha and viraj's eyes widened after listening the word Money.
" You dumbass agree the deal" Viraj whispered in Shamiksha's ear.

Minakshi :- I don't have enough time.

Shamiksha :- yes Yes ma'am We are ready. When are you coming??

Minakshi :- Today evening. ( And she cut the call )

" I can't believe why the RATHORES wants to marry this useless shit " Shamiksha said while making a disgusting face.

" Leave it na We are getting enough money for her let's enjoy and finally this slut will leave from this house" Viraj said and laughed along with Shamiksha.

Manya's pov  :-

" And listen get ready and wear a beautiful dress you are getting Married. Your future in- laws are coming here today to see you so be ready " mom said while I fell like the sky fall on my head.

" What?? What are you saying mom I am not going to marry anyone" I said while a tear escaped from my eye's. I can't even imagine that.

" You get some tongue huhh you bloody shit I am not asking you I am telling you and that's final " she said while holding my hair tightly.

I cried out because of pain.

" Maa pls leave me pls " I begged her while crying.

She jerked leave my hair.

" For how long you want to be burden at us huhh just go and let us live peacefully " She said and left from there.

My heart shattered into pieces.

" So I am a burden for them " I Said to myself and fall on my knees teras were continuously falling from my eyes. I became numb totally.

How could someone hate their children that much. What I did to deserve this? Were I so hard to love?? And now this sudden Marrige I didn't know who was he what's his name. I close my eyes and sudden his face came in front of my eyes. I smiled slightly.

" I guess you are just a dream and not every dream comes true " I said laid on the floor facing the celling.

I don't know when I fall a sleep. My sleep broke with a thud sound. I jerked open my eyes.

" You useless shit you are not still ready they'll be here at anytime " I saw my mother huhh MOTHER came at shout at me. I had no energy to argue with her anymore.

So I just stood and said sorry to her and went to get ready. I heard door locking sound that means she gone. Couldn't she just came and say " Bachaa I love you " like every mother love me ,care for me, excited about my marriage like every mother. Every mother's dream is to see there daughter as a bride and here my mother. A wiped my tears and wash my face.

I just wore a pink anarkali with matching jhumka and applied kajal in my eyes and a little lipstick. And I completed my look with a bindi.

" I wish I could get ready for you " I said to myself thinking about him and a faded smile came into my lips. Before tears can gathered in my eyes i quickly shoke my head to prevent them.

Rajveer's pov :-

I get ready to went to her house. I don't know why I was feeling so nervous it's not like that I am marrying her because I love her obviously it's for my revenge. My eyes darkened thinking about them.

" Your death is near " I said and smirked.

" Rajveer come we are getting late " I heard Grandma's voice. I wore my watch and went downstairs.

" Oyeee hoyeeeeeeeeeee " as soon I went downstairs they started their teasing. How I hate them for that.

" Bhai you are looking like woww " Aayush said smirking. I just glared at him. They all started laughing except those 3 cockroach ( my readers understand what I mean right guys 😉 ).

" Okay okay enough teasing now let's go " grandma said while I nodded.

" But beta you are looking good " grandma said while I just smiled slightly and nodded.

Me , Rudraksh and Daksh were going in one car and Dadi, Aayush and Akshita were coming in another and bua , fufa ji and vihan in one car.

We reached at our destination. I saw her mother with her father was standing in the front door with a smile. Ooh how fake someone can be.

We entered their house and sat on the sofa. Honestly I started felt boring but I have to.

" What will you have tea , coffee, juice I make lassi very well you guys should try- " I cut her in middle " only your daughter ". Obviously I didn't came here to listen to this nonsense talk. I flinch when someone pinched me and it's none other than my Dadi. I gave her a What look and she gave me a tight lipped smile. " Why are you so desparate huhh " dadi whispered. Before I could say something " oyee hoyee already so desparate for bhabhi huhh " I heard Akshita and I just rolled my eyes.

I saw Rudraksha and Daksh smirking I gave them a death stare. We distracted by again her mother's voice.

" Okay okay let me call her " she said.

" Manya beta come " I heard her mother calling her. I looked up and saw her.

Ooh shit and again my breathing stopped she was looking like an angel fallen from heaven. Her doe eye's silky hair.

No no Rajveer you can't you hate her remember it. I thought and composed myself. But I saw she froozed at her place. Obviously she didn't expect me to be here. I just gave her a smirk.

Finally the game started.

Hello my kittens 🐾

I am here with another chapter
Hope you guys like this chapter 🎀

Plz vote bhi kar do 🥲

Thank you