12. My Misery

First of all thank you so much guys we finally hit 1k 😭 I love you all so much.

Happy reading kittens 🐾

Rajveer's pov :-

When Aayush told me about Vihaan I just wanted to cut Vihaan in pieces. This m*fcker how dare talk about her like that. Nobody can talk shit about her NOBODY. I was boiling in anger. I directly headed to my mansion.

" VIHAAN , SHITAL MAHESWARI , RANA MAHESHWARI COME DOWN RIGHT NOW ". I shouted at top of my lungs.

I saw Dadi also came After listening my shout. Worry was visible in her eyes.

" What happened beta? " She ask the only woman who care about me. But I was not in my mind to respond her.

" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU THREE " I shout again they are breaking my patience and it's not good for them.

I saw those three bastards were coming towards me. Honestly when I saw vihaan's face I hardly controlled myself to not punch in his face.

" What happened why are you shouting " Rana asked with a rude voice. The audacity of that mf to talk to me like that.

" Dare to talk to me in that tone again and in the next time you will be sleeping in hell "  I said with my dominating voice. Obviously no one can defy me.

I saw he gulped down in fear. That's what I love the most. The fear in my enemy's eye's. I smirked in looking at his state.

" Rajveer beta what happened tell me " Dadi said holding my hand.

" I have some things to clear with them " I said to dadi a started walking towards them. I saw Vihaan was looking at me with fury but did I care??

" Listen to me carefully You there will not be a part of my wedding and I don't want to see any of your face in my whole wedding. Am I clear " I said while looking at them dangerously. I saw there eyes widened obviously their plan will be flop.

" But beta how can you do that " Shital asked with her desparate voice. While the father son still looking at me shocked.

" I can Mrs Maheshwari and I can do more than that " I said with fury.

" But beta you are also our child " she said and the last thread of patience broke. I was boiling in anger right now. I just wanted to kill them right there.

" I.AM.NOT.YOUR.CHILD. I AM THE SON OF RANVEER SINGH RATHORE AND MINA RANVEER SINGH RATHORE YOU GET THAT " I shout at her face while she closed her eyes being afraid. My anger was not in my control right now. I broke the vase near the table infront of them.
They all flinch badly.

" Are you gone crazy " I heard Vihaan's voice. I looked at him deadly. I walked towards him while he took two step back.

" Wanna try me " I said deadly looking at him. He was sweating badly.

" Rajveer beta ok they will be not here in your wedding I promise you " Dadi said sensing the situation quickly.

" But Ma- " Dadi cut of Shital in the middle.

" I said what I said " Dadi said with her dominating voice. Making their mouth shut. My Dadi was such a badass.

I nodded at dadi and left from there to my room. I was not able to control my anger anymore. From the first my parents topic was the most sensitive topic for me. Whenever it comes to them I couldn't able to control myself.

I went to my room started breaking everything. I punch the mirror and it breaks into pieces. My knuckles started bleeding but I care less. I saw myself in the broken mirror. That's what I was a broken piece. A tear left from my eyes when I looked at the photo frame of my parents.