9. My wife

Manya's pov :-

I heard mumma calling from downstairs. I wiped my tears and clean my face even though I didn't even want to see them but I had no other option. I just looked at myself in the mirror last time and adjusted myself. Obviously I couldn't let them saw my this Messy state otherwise Mumma will beat the shit out of me.

I went downstairs I didn't have the courage to look at them. But I could feel a intense stare at me when I looked up that's it I Fvcking got a shock of 440 bolt. ( Jor ka jhatka hay joro se laga hay laga 🥲 )

I couldn't even move from my place. Like seriously this can't be real. I was not that lucky. But wait it's not a dream I looked at him and I saw him smirking.

IS HE REALLLLLLLL???? ( Screamed my inner voice)

I couldn't be more happy I guess. My crush was infront of me and that also for our marriage discussion. I slowly took steps ahead. I saw Dadi and automatically a smile came into my lips. I went to her and touch her feet.

But I saw she is equally as shocked as I am. Maybe she didn't know it.

" Blessed you Mera bacha " she said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling motherly love which I couldn't get from my own mother.

" I can't believe you know I am so so so happy that you are going to be the daughter-in-law of our house ". She said while I blushed hard.

" You know her already dadi " said a girl I didn't know maybe his cousin.

" Yes Akshita she helped me that day " she said.

" Bhabhi I am your Nanad Akshita ( husband's sister )" Akshita Said and ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back with a smile on my face.

" And Bhabhi I am your Dever Aayush ( husband's brother) " he said and came to me hugged me. I ruffled his hair.

Such a beautiful family. I couldn't be more lucky I guess.

" BHABHIIIIIIIIIIII " I heard a screamed for a second I got scared I saw a man landed on my feet.

" Bhabhi maa ashirwad dijiye mein aapke hone wale pati ka jigri dost Daksh you already know me right" he said and I laughed. Bhabhi Maa I got emotional after hearing him.

( Sister-in-law blessed me I am your soon to be husband's Best friend )

He get up and dragged another man

" Bhabhi he is another Bandar of our group I mean best Friend Rudraksh " he said and Rudraksh did handshake with me. I smiled at him.

He is not that talkative I guess. But that suddenly my eye's landed on him. I saw him already starring ate like he was starring deep inside my soul. I got lost in his eyes.

" Aahmm aahmm stare at each other later you guys have life time " I snapped back after hearing dadi. I was blushing mess at that time.

" Everyone introduced themselves wouldn't you introduce yourself Rajveer " Dadi said to him and my heart started beating fast. I could feel butterflies not flying but playing badminton in my stomach. I lowered my lashes not able to look at him.

" Hello I am Rajveer " he Said offering his hand for handshake. Shit his deep voice I was going faint for sure .I also gave my hand. The moment when his cold  hand touched mine a shivered ran down to my spain.

I blushed more hard. I wanted to took back my hand but damn his grip was so strong that I couldn't even move my hand.

" Ab chor de uska hath Bhai Teri hi hone wali hein " I heard Daksh said with a teasing tone while everyone laughed obviously except my family.

( Leave her hand bro she is going to be yours only )

" Itni asani se to nahi chorne wala " I snapped back my head at him. Like seriously WHATTTTT. Was he flirting with me and that also infront of everyone. I was sure a tomato was less Red than me at that time.

( Not gonna leave so easily )

Finally after starring at my soul he left my hand. I somehow controlled my smile.

" So when the marriage is gonna happen " my father asked.

" As soon as possible do you guy's have any problem" Dadi said.

" No no we don't have any problem it's also good for us " my mother said and my smile dropped. I know what she meant by that.

" Huhhhh " dadi asked being confused.

" No no I mean we are so happy that our little princess is going to marry " mumma said caressing my hair. I knew that her happiness is fake.

" Manya go make tea for them " Mumma said and I went to kitchen not before glancing at him.

I make tea for everyone and when I came to give tea to them. I lost my balance Because there was oil. I somehow  managed to myself from falling but the the tray sliped from my hand.

Before I could say something I saw maa coming towards me.

" You useless shit don't you know how to do a work huhh is this what we taught you huhh you piece of a shit you are no us- " I was hearing her yelling hanging my head below tears started gathering in my eyes. I was feeling humiliated by my own mother. But suddenly I heard a deep voice cut my mother's word.

" Don't you dare! " I looked up and saw him with red bloodshot eye's. He was staring at her like  he will eat her alive.

" Huhh ??" My mother asked obviously confusion was visible in her face.

" I Said don't you dare to talk to her like that don't forget Mrs Chauhan that she is going to be MY WIFE. and I will not tolerate anyone to talk to her in this tone i repeat NO ONE got that " he said with his most deep voice.

My heart make a flipped after hearing him. The way he took stand for me a small smile automatically came in my face.

I saw my mother looked at him with fear and her body was shivering a little like who wouldn't get scared after hearing his that deep voice. He exactly sounded like a angry lion who can kill anyone.

Please guys show some love to this book. I am writing with my blood, sweat and tears 😭.

Hope you guys like this chapter my kittens🪽

Plz vote ⭐ comment follow and share

Thank you