6. Feelings

Rajveer's pov :-

Manya was standing there with my grandmaa. I ran to them and saw Manya was massaging grandmaa's feet.

" Grandma what happened to your feet " I asked her being worried. " Nothing bacha just got a cramp " she said while laughing nervously. I look at her while narrowing my eyes.

" Juth kyu bol Rahi ho dadi " ( why are you lying grandmaa ) I heard her voice. I looked at her and my eye's softened and the best thing was she was also looking at me . The way the air was playing with her hair. She was just looking like a fallen Angel. I was lost at her.

" Aaaaaah " I screamed because my dear friend Rudraksh pinch me hard. " What happened beta " grandma asked while I just shook my head. " Why the hell did you pinch me bastard " I whisperly yelled at rudraksh. " You were looking like someone has Hypnotize you don't make it so obvious bro " he said while smirking. I just glare at him and cleared my thorat.

" Grandma fall while coming down from the ride " Daksh said Making me look at him. " What she fall " I yelled and started to check her from top to bottom. " Did you get hurt anyone else and you where the hell were you huhh " I yelled at Daksh. " It was not his fault beta I came out before him " grandma said while holding my hand. " Grandma why you did that you know na how much I got scared if something happens to you " I said while sitting on my knees. " Beta she helped me see I am totally fine now she have magic in her hand " grandma said while holding her hand. She hold my hand with her one hand and with another hand she hold her hand. " You know what she just look like you mother " grandma said I and looked at her with a smile on my face. She was really something else.

" Thank you " I said to her . " No need " she said with a small smile and I smiled back.

I looked back and saw Grandma Rudraksh and Daksh was froozed at their place with mouth open. Before I could say something Manya said " okay so I should go now and Grandmaa take care ok " she said while touching grandma's feet ( it's a sign of giving someone respect). Grandma hugged her and blessed her.

I gave her a handshake and she gave did it with a smile. Oh God her hand was so soft i want to hold it for forever." Bye " I said not wanting to leave her hand " Bye " she said with a smile. " If you can't leave her hand then how will she go " grandma said with a teasing smile. I immediately take my hand back. I saw her blushing.

Then she left with her friend and one little boy maybe her brother.

" Ooohooooooooo the great Rajveer Singh Rathore was smiling huhhhh " Daksh and Grandmaa said together while rudraksh was just smirking. " Shut up and let's go " I Said tried to changed the topic. " Wese ladki mujhe bahut pasand aayi " ( I like that girl very much ) grandma said while giving me a teasing smile. I just left from there but hear their laughing from behind. Unknowingly a smile came into my Face.

" Rudraksha find all details about that girl " I said to Rudraksha as soon as we reached the car. Me and Rudraksha were on one care and Grandmaa and Daksh on another. Because me and Rudraksha have to go office for some important work so I said to Daksh to took grandma home safely.

" Already did " rudraksh said while smirking. " I know you more than you yourself so I knew it that you will asked for it that's why I already found her all details " he said while shrugged his shoulders. " Great move but whe- " before I could complete my sentence he cut me off " the first in the road when you saw her and froozed at your place like a statue at that time I understand my work " he said. I Just smirked that's why they were my brother.

" Here's the file " he gave me her file. I don't know why but my heart started beating fast. I opened the file there she is her photo. For a second I was mesmerized by her but at the next second my eyes turned red and my blood started boiling in anger.

" I HATE HER "

I shouted at top of my lungs.

Manya's pov :-

I was roaming in the park suddenly I saw an old lady fell when coming down from the ride. I ran to her as fast as I can. But when I saw her I don't know why but I felt a sudden connection with her. I shake my head from the thought.

I bend down and help her to stand up. Then I saw a man was coming behind her. He also help me to make her sit on the breach.

I started to massaging her feet. I saw her looking at me with heart eye's. " Don't worry grandma you will be fine" i said while looking at her. She put her hand on my head and asked " what is your name beti ". I smiled and replied " Manya dadi Manya Chauhan ". " As pretty as you " she said while caressing my hair. I felt like I know her from decades.

I was massaging her feet but then I heard a voice.

I look back and saw him and I totally lost it. His Almond sharp eyes , Veins were popped out from his hand and neck , the way his sleeves were rolled up he was wearing a white shirt and black pant his black thick hair. I couldn't take my eye's from him. And when he spoke with his deep voice god at that time I realised that I messed up very badly.

I saw the way he was looking at me and honestly I also didn't wanted to take my eye's from him. But I came back to earth hearing his scream. I managed to not to laugh seeing his reaction.

I saw how he ger worried for his Grandma and it was clear that he loves her very much. I just smiled at their bond because I never felt that kind of love. I never saw my grandparents.

After their talking session he Said thank you to me. But for some reason my heart started to beat like a loud speaker. I hope no one heard that. I never felt that way in my entire life. And the way he smile o goshh is he even real.

At lastly when I tried to leave he gave his hand for handshake. I never felt nervous like that. His hand touched mine and a shiver ran down to my Spain. I somehow managed to compose myself. After that I turned to leave but for a corner of my heart I wanted to see him again.

" The boy was handsome right Suhani dii " vedant started teasing me. I gave a light slap to his shoulder. We enjoyed in the park then did some shopping and lastly eat our fav panipuri and ice cream and went back to our home. But this two crackheads were teasing me all the way. And I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

As soon as I entered my room I fall on my bed. As I closed my eyes I saw his face and a smile came to my face. And I started rolling in the bed like a 3 years old. Goshh I lost my mind totally.

I slept while thinking about him.

Hello my kittens 🐾

I had no planned to post today but as it is my birthday I thought to Surprise my readers Hihi🫶🏻

Hope you guys like this chapter 🎀

Vote bhi kar dena 🙂

Thank you