One Day

The day before the wedding.

You wake up after having a good night. You are still half asleep and out of habit roll over and go to hug Charles. And when someone is there you get a fright. You wake up and jump out of bed. You pick up your pillow and throw it "Arthur why are you in my bed"

Arthur "why do you always throw things at me"Y/n "because you always give me a reason to"Arthur "well I lost my key and Carla wouldn't answer the door so Pierre gave me the spare key to your room"Y/n "why does Pierre have the spare key it's for Ch...

Y/n "because you always give me a reason to"
Arthur "well I lost my key and Carla wouldn't answer the door so Pierre gave me the spare key to your room"
Y/n "why does Pierre have the spare key it's for Charles"
Arthur "yeah well we took it off him so he didn't come in here"
Y/n "that's fair but I would have rathered him than you and why not stay with him or Pierre"
Arthur "they're mean they wanted me to sleep on the floor"
Y/n "aw okay I'm glad you stayed here then"
Arthur "why are you taking skiing clothes out"
Y/n "so I can go skiing"
Arthur "but you can't see Charles today you both agreed"
Y/n "then you'll just have to come with me"
Arthur "but it's cold out there and I'm so warm under the blanket"
You pull the blanket of off him "go get dressed for skiing and don't tell Charles or it will be a heel I throw at you next time"
Arthur "you scare me sometimes"
Y/n "I know its great"

You wait outside for Arthur "okay let's get this over with we'll go down three times then your getting me more coffee"
You shake his hand "deal" You follow Arthur down the first three times and feel better about skiing.
Y/n "please can we go down once more I think I just worked it out"
Arthur "that worries me that you think you've just worked it out and we shook on three"
Y/n "please it's my wedding week you can't say no to me"
Arthur "okay fine but see if this is the time you fall I'll never forgive you and Charles will never talk to me again"
Y/n "I fell the other day and I was fine I thought I was the one who should be stressed as the bride not you now get yourself up there"

 Y/n "please can we go down once more I think I just worked it out"Arthur "that worries me that you think you've just worked it out and we shook on three"Y/n "please it's my wedding week you can't say no to me"Arthur "okay fine but see if this is ...

You get to the top and Arthur goes down first again. He gets to the bottom and turns around to look for you.

He doesn't see you "see if she's just not gone down I swear I'm going to hit her" He waits a few more minutes for you before starting to worry

He doesn't see you "see if she's just not gone down I swear I'm going to hit her" He waits a few more minutes for you before starting to worry. He starts walking up the slope and finds you laying on the ground with blood at your head "y/n, y/n please wake up" He shakes you gently "sh*t" he phones an ambulance and gets in the back with you as you are taken to hospital still unconscious.

Charles hears the sirens as he is eating breakfast with the other drivers
Charles "I wonder what happened I hope everyone is okay"

Pierre "I'm sure it was just some idiot who fell and hurt there arm or something"Carlos "yeah I'm sure who ever it is is fine"Charles "I'm going to phone y/n just to make sure she is okay"Pierre takes Charles phone "no your not give it to me" They...

Carlos "yeah I'm sure who ever it is is fine"
Charles "I'm going to phone y/n just to make sure she is okay"
Pierre takes Charles phone "no your not give it to me" They wrestle for the phone. Max takes it and puts it in some water.
Charles "max what the f*ck, what if something happened and she needs me"
Max "then she'll phone one of us you promised each other you wouldn't see or talk to each other today"
Charles "fine but if something happens to her I'll never forgive you"
Max "she'll be fine and Arthur is probably still with her"
Charles "yeah true I'm going to check how the setting up is going"
Pierre "no you sit relax as best man I'll do it Carlos come with me I need your eye to make sure it's right"
Carlos "coming and Charles don't worry it won't have been her she wouldn't go skiing alone"
Charles "but Arthur was with her"
Carlos "he wouldn't have let her"

 Charles "max what the f*ck, what if something happened and she needs me"Max "then she'll phone one of us you promised each other you wouldn't see or talk to each other today"Charles "fine but if something happens to her I'll never forgive you"Max...

Charles "yeah your right"

You get to the hospital and get taken for tests. Arthur tries to phone Charles but he's isn't answering because his phone is broken. Arthur "Charles come on answer your phone y/n needs you" Eventually he decides to try Carlos who also doesn't answer. Arthur "will none of them answer their phones" He tries Pierre who answers "finally where is Charles"
Pierre "he's downstairs why what's wrong"
Arthur "it's y/n she erm she"
Pierre "oh come on what is it just say it"
Arthur "she had an accident there was so much blood"
Pierre "the ambulance it was for y/n"
Arthur "yeah"
Pierre and Carlos start running back to Charles. Pierre asks Arthur "how is she is she okay"
Arthur "I don't know she's been unconscious the whole time and the doctors haven't said anything to me"
Pierre "okay stay there we'll be there with Charles soon"

They get to the table "where is Charles"Max "he want upstairs"Daniel "probably to see y/n but we had to give up trying to stop him"Max "why what's wrong you both look like you've seen a ghost"Carlos "y/n has an accident skiing this morning the amb...

Max "he want upstairs"
Daniel "probably to see y/n but we had to give up trying to stop him"
Max "why what's wrong you both look like you've seen a ghost"
Carlos "y/n has an accident skiing this morning the ambulance was for her"
Daniel "is she okay"
Pierre "it doesn't sound good"
Max "we need to find Charles we'll go to his room you both go to y/n's room"
Charles walks into your room "y/n are you here I know we said we wouldn't see each other but I heard the ambulance and wanted to make sure you were okay" He sees your skiing clothes are gone. Pierre and Carlos get to your room. They open the door and see Charles on the floor crying. He looks up at them "the ambulance was for y/n wasn't it"
They nod "come on let's go to the hospital Arthur is there with her"
Charles "how is she" They look sad at him. Charles "no I can't loose her"