~ two ~

It had been a few days now and we were back in England.

I had an appointment yesterday explaining what my treatment plan would look like and how the surgery would go.

It was surgery day today, and I had been waiting to go down to theatre for a few minutes.

"How you feeling, love?" Alessia asked, taking my hand in hers, gently squeezing it.

"Nervous, but I'm okay." I replied, sending her a smile.

"I'll be right here after, I promise."
Lessi told me, and I nodded in response.

"Olivia? All ready to go down?" The nurse questioned and once again, I nodded.

"I'll see you soon, baby. I love you." Less whispered, kissing me.

"I love you too, lessi."

The nurses took me to the operating room before giving me anesthetic.

Within seconds, everything was black.

—————

"Lessi?" I mumbled, my eyes opening slightly but closing again due to the bright light.

"Hi, livvy." Less said, jumping up from her seat and pressing a kiss to my head.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked her, finally opening my eyes, meeting her ocean blue ones.

"Three hours. Dream anything?" Alessia questioned and I hummed.

"Me, you, Lottie and Maisie were at the park. And there was another baby." I explained, still half asleep.

"Whose baby was it?"

"Ours." I mumbled, my eyes drooping.

"Ours, huh?" Alessia smiled, and I sleeping nodded. "You go to sleep, baby. We'll talk more about the baby when you wake up."

"Okay."

—————

"I've got everything ready. Your crutches are there and I've signed all the paper so we can go." Less told me as she helped me sit up.

The doctors had come in and told me that I could go home.

They gave me some medication that I had to take for the next few days and told me I could go.

"Thank you." I said to Alessia, reaching for my crutches.

Lessi grabbed the flowers and balloon that she'd bought earlier for me, along with the bag I'd brought with.

"Come on then, baby."

"I'm already tired of these crutches." I joked, walking towards the exit.

"I know." Less said, sending me a sympathetic look.

—————

"What's wrong, love?" Less asked as I rest my head on her chest.

We had just put the girls to sleep and now we could finally relax.

"Nothing." I lied, not wanting to tell her the truth.

"Liv, you can tell me, you can tell me anything, baby." Less said, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Earlier, about the baby. I... it hasn't left my mind since. It's stupid, I know. We've got Maisie and Lottie and they're not even one yet, but what if it's a sign, less. I'm off for nine months anyway. I know you probably don't want another and that's fine but—" I explained before Alessia cut me off.

"—I'd love to have another baby with you, livvy."

"Really?"

"Of course. We'll ring the fertility clinic in the morning." Alessia said

"I love you so much, lessi."

"I love you too, Liv."