~ five ~

Straight after the season ended, the squad was travelling out to Australia to play a friendly against A league all stars.

That's what leads us to now, on the plane to Australia.

"Who else have we got here?" I hear a voice say and I turned to see Steph vlogging.

"Miss clumsy here had dropped her phone." I tell Steph, pointing to Alessia.

"Katie come on, you've got the longest arms." Steph tells Katie Reid as she tries to reach down the seat to get lessi's phone. "We've got the munchkins here too." Steph cooes as she crouches down to tickle Maisie and Lottie's tummies, them laughing at her doing it. "Your mummy is so clumsy."

"Tell me about it." I joke, trying to help Katie get the phone.

"Baby, you sit down. Don't stretch too far." Less whispers in my ear so no one else hears.

We'd kept the ivf a complete secret so no one else knew.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I tell her, kissing her cheek gently before continuing to help.

"Look at the lovebirds whispering." Steph teases

"Go away Steph, go talk to the pest." I joke, gently pushing her over to Kyra.

The plane took off and we were baby free for a few good hours because Katie had offered to take Maisie and Steph took Lottie.

Lottie then started crying because she was tired so I gave her a bottle and half was through the bottle I noticed she was fast asleep.

"It's weird, the last time we came to Australia, I was nine months pregnant and now look at them." I point out to less

"I know. Just think, you might be pregnant now too." Less whispered, resting her head on my shoulder.

I go to respond but am cut off by a loud Irish accent.

"Russos!"

"Yes, Katie?" I ask, unimpressed as Lottie started to stir in my arms.

"Were the girls born in Australia?"

"Yeah they were born in Australia. They've both got an Australian passport." Less responds

"Really? They're like little Aussies then. Steph, they're Aussies!" Caitlin exclaims

"More Aussies!"

"They're not Australian though." I point out. "They've only got Australian passports so we could get back to England."

"So? They were born in Australia so they're Aussies." Kyra says

"That's not how it works but okay."

"I feel so sick, lessi." I mumble into her chest as I grip my stomach.

"Oh, pretty girl." Less whispers, pressing her lips to my head.

"'m gonna be sick." I manage to get out before jumping up from my chair and sprinting to the toilet.

"It's okay, livvy, I'm here." Less says, rubbing my back.

—————

The rest of the plane there went okay.

I slept most of the way and I only woke up once less woke me up.

"Baby, we're here." Less whispers, kissing my head.

"Already?" I mumble

"You were asleep for over 14 hours." Less tells me

"14?" I ask, shocked

"You're not well, livvy." Less says and I hum in agreement.

"I know. I don't feel well."

"I know. Come on then, baby. I've got the girls."

—————

When we got to the hotel, I immediately went to bed, falling asleep instantly despite being asleep for 14 hours already.