* ~ four ~ *

(18+) Smut ahead ⚠️

The rest of the season flew by.

Arsenal came third in the league, Chelsea winning it and city coming second.

The season ended on a high, winning the match against Brighton 5-0, lessi scoring twice.

It also ended on an emotional note with viv, sabs, and Kaylan saying goodbye.

We then let the girls crawl around the pitch as we all said goodbye.

To celebrate, we all went out drinking.

Luca and his wife had offered to have the girls for the night so me and less could properly celebrate without having to worry about the girls.

"You look gorgeous, love." Less murmured as she came up behind me, resting her hands on my hips.

"So do you, baby."

Less pressed sloppy kisses to my neck, sucking harshly before soothing it with her tongue.

"No marks, missy." I warn, as I hear less hum.

I moan as I grab the back of her head, pushing it further into my neck.

"Less..." I begin, coming to my senses that we'd be late if we didn't stop. "Don't start what you can't finish."

"Who says we can't finish this now? We've got time." Lessi told me, her breath still fanning against my neck.

"Fuck, less." I said, as she connected our lips.

Her hands travelled down to my ass before picking me up.

I wrap my legs around her waist as she walks us to the bed, the straps of my dress falling off my shoulders so my boobs were on show.

Dropping me onto the bed, she stays back to look at me.

"You really are gorgeous, livvy." Less repeated her words from earlier, looking at me before leaning to kiss my boobs.

"Hmm, that feels good." I tell less as she gently sucks at my boobs.

I'd just started weaning the girls off breast milk so my boobs were aching more than usual.

Her lips travelled down to my lower stomach.

"Hi baby. If you're there, I suggest you close your ears for a while." Less whispers at our possible baby.

We're due to take the test any day now but we're waiting to take it until we have a rough idea of what the test could say.

Although it's still early, the doctor told us that we could continue to have sex as long as it's gentle.

Alessia was like a kid at Christmas when she heard that.

I smile at her and play with the baby hairs on her neck as she talks to my stomach.

"Please hurry, baby." I told her, trying to hurry her up.

"Someone impatient." Less smirks, pressing kisses to my inner thighs.

"Less, no teasing. Come on, please. We don't have much time as it—" I begin to say but am cut off by a moan leaving my lips.

Alessia's tongue swipes across my clit, my hands reaching down to Alessia's hair as she continues.

I look down to see Alessia's hands gripping my thighs as she laps at my pussy.

"Fuck lessi, baby, making me feel so good." I tell her, throwing my head against the pillow.

"Being such a good girl for me." Less murmurs against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

"Fuck, 'm so close, baby." I tell her as she sucks on my clit. "Right there, fuck, I'm gonna cum."