43

"Oh my God Yoongi you scared us, I'm so happy to see you well and awake." Hoseok said as soon as they entered Yoongi's room.

"Hoseok... I missed you I'm glad you're back. Taehyung are you okay baby? I'm so sorry I should've listened to you and drove at an okay speed." Yoongi said as he tried sitting up and winced as he had not recovered yet. Hoseok helped him sit up.

"It's okay mistakes happen don't blame yourself for it, atleast we are both alive." Taehyung said and Yoongi smiled faintly.

"This is actually my fault had I not left with Haneul this wouldn't have happened." Hoseok said pinching his hand looking down feeling guilty.

"No it isn't your fault love, I drove carelessly and we ended up in an unfortunate accident but what matters is we all good now and we should perhaps put this issue behind us and become one happy family again?" Yoongi said hesitantly as he wasn't sure if Hobi still wanted this relationship but both Tae and Hobi nodded agreeing with him.

"Yoongi is right blaming each other or ourselves for this won't change the fact that the accident happened we are all good that's all that matters." Taehyung added.

"Yes that's right we should move on and I almost forgot we got a porridge and fruits for you, you must be hungry." Hoseok said taking out the porridge from the bag they came with.

"I think I'm just gonna have an apple I don't feel hungry." Yoongi said and Hobi washed an apple then gave it to him.

They sat there chit chatting happily like one big family none of them felt left out or unloved. The doctor came in and smiled seeing how happy they all looked.

"Sorry to interrupt this happy Réunion, I need to check on my patient." The doctor said and Hobi And Tae excused them leaving the doctor to do his job.

"I'm glad the coma didn't affect Yoongi, I thought he'll be confused and not remembering us or what happened I'm relieved." Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded agreeing with him.

"He's super strong, I'm glad we all fine and I hope from now moving forward we'll live happily together I believe we can do this." Hoseok said and Tae hummed in agreement.
.
.
.
1 YEAR MONTHS LATER.
.
.
.

Haneul was cutily running around the house while Yoongi was running after her at a speed of a snail.The baby was giggling as she was running while she kept looking back at her father.

"Haneul has become handful since she became 1 year old." Hoseok said looking at the two with a smile.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung added looking at the two smiling as well.

"I can't believe we really found a way to live peacefully in this polygamous relationship." Hoseok mentioned thinking back on how they used to fight and struggled to be happy together in one house.

"Tell me about it, we've all had our fair share of shedding tears in this relationship but we learned from our experiences and today we are living happily together." Taehyung mentioned with a huge boxy smile on his face.

"What are my babies talking about without us.?" Yoongi asked joining them with Haneul in his hands.

"We are just grateful for life as we reminiscing on the past." Hoseok told him and the couple talked about their past while laughing happily, Haneul busy making baby noises and laughing too when his parents laughed.
.
.
.
.
Next day.
.
"Namjoon I'm so done with you how can a person be so slow really? And where the hell are you, you have been disappearing a lot lately are you cheating on me?" Jin was shouting on the phone leaving a fifth voicemail on Rm's phone.