42

"Be careful don't hurt yourself" Hoseok Said to Taehyung who was frustrated having to use one hand for over a month now. It was taking forever for his hand to heal and he was getting frustrated.

"It's just frustrating, why won't this arm heal? It's been forever now." Taehyung said frustrated as he threw himself on the couch and yelped because he hurt his arm again for 20th plus time.

"I told you to be careful. You arm won't heal because you keep on hurting it and you're not giving it time to heal properly." Hoseok scolded him as Tae was acting childing and hurting himself while at it.

"I just want it to heal, I miss holding Haneul in my arms, I just want this hand to heal already." Taehyung said feeling frustrated and tired.

"I understand you and you will be okay just take it a day at a time." Hoseok consoled the latter.

"I'll try." Taehyung said and Hoseok dished up for them both and they ate dinner while chatting and watching a movie.
.
.
.

"Hyung I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do." Jungkook said sighing for the 100th time that day.

"Nothing is difficult here you just need to sit down with Jimin and talk to him." Namjoon said seriously. He was tired of Jungkook complaining about Jimin's behavior but at the same not doing anything about it.

"I want to talk to him but I'm scared. It feels as though he's ticking bom and he'll explode any day." Jungkook said looking stressed out.

"But this issue won't pass unless you guys talk about it. You ignoring it won't solve it." Namjoon said seriously.

"I know but what if he's not talking to me because he blames me for everything, for losing our baby, what if he leaves me?" Jungkook said teriffied, the thought of losing his husband scared him the most.

"Stop with the what ifs and talk to your husband before he become depressed and more thinner than he is now. We are worried about Jimin too, I'm sure the fans are too but only you can make Jimin better." Namjoon said remembering how sad and thin Jimin is looking nowadays. It was like he's just living for the sake of it yet Jungkook is scared to confront this issue and get over with it.

" I will try Hyung wish me luck. " Jungkook said sighing, thinking about how he'll confront Jimin and wondering how Jimin will react to this whole issue.
.
.
.
.
Later that day Jungkook got home and cooked Jimin's favorite meal while the latter was taking a shower. They sat down and ate hardly talking to each other. After they were done Jimin washed the dishes while Jungkook was taking a bath.

Jungkook took a long relaxing bath, the warm water soothing his smooth skin as he thought about how he'll approach the issue at hand. When he was done bathing he went up to their shared bedroom lotioned his body and wore pajamas. He joined Jimin in bed spooning the latter who was shivering.

"Baby?" Jungkook called out sitting up on the bed but Jimin just curled himself on the bed sniffing and not saying anything.

"Baby what's wrong? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked worried. He stood up from the bed and went to Jimin's side of the bed. He crouched down next to the latter and saw that he was crying, he brought his hand to his face and wiped his tears.

"Baby this isn't right, you can't continue to live like this, this isn't healthy, whatever it is that's eating you like this please talk to me. I'm your husband and I should be your protector and you rock, please let me in please, you have shut me out for too long hmm? " Jungkook said softly hoping that maybe tonight Jimin will speak up.

"I'm fine, something got in my eye." Jimin said removing Jungkook's hand from his face. "Go back to sleep I'm okay hmm." He said and Jungkook shook his head not liking how he's keeping everything inside.