𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞. war to come

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
❝ war to come  ❞
act two . the dance of the dragons

 the dance of the dragons

         "JACAERYS!" Alaessa yelled running up to her brother, holding her skirt up to not trip

         "Sister now is not good," He spoke, "Jace, I know your angry, I should have listened before going on a mission to slain myself, but I understand your pain when you say mother shouldn't have brought them here."

        "Sister you know nothing!" He whispered, as the halls echoed, "Brother–" She started before he cut her off again, "-You inherited the silver hair me and Luke prayed for! It's easy for you to pass off being mothers, but I- am a bastard! As of you!" Alaessa felt tears in her eyes, "Jace. Please stop. Your my brother, bastard or not we are Targaryen, from the blood of old Valyria."

       Jacaerys sighed, he took a peace of her silver hair in his finger tips, "How? Why? Are you even Ser Harwin Strongs daughter?" He asked, allowing Alaessa to bit her lip.

       "Jacaerys Velaryon, our blood flows with Targaryen and Velaryon blood, we are the queen's daughter and son. Our line will never die."

"Sister! We are bastards! Just as the men whom claim the dragons!" He whispered yelled, "Jacaerys! Enough. I am heir, and you are the heir of driftmark-"

The two stopped arguing when they heard voices, "We're meant to be at the training yards learnin' the commands."

"What are you doing here?" Alaessa and Jacaerys saw two men in the council room, "Remove your feet from the table," Alaessa spoke as one of the men had their feet kicked up, "I'd rather not."

Jacaerys glanced at her and she whispered to him, "Nyke've jiōraton bisa lēkia."

"Ulf." The man standing spoke warning, "It's not up to you... Ulf," Alaessa spoke as she walked closer to him, her silver hair pulled back in a tight braid, "Who's it up to then... woman, what is a woman dressed like that doing here?"