02

Jake had been staring at himself in the mirror for the past 15 minutes. It wasn't that he was insecure about his looks he just wanted to make sure he looked perfect on his first day at uni, even if it was a month late. He wanted to make a strong first impression.

He wore a black varsity jacket with crisp white accents that stood out sharply against the dark leather, giving him a cool, effortless vibe. Beneath the jacket, a grey hoodie peeked out, its hood casually draped over his shoulders, adding a layer of laid-back comfort. The white T-shirt he wore underneath was simple yet essential, grounding the entire outfit with its clean, classic look. His jeans were a dark charcoal, slightly worn but fitting just right, striking the perfect blend of relaxed and put-together. To complete the look, he carried a beige shoulder bag which was practical yet stylish.

(click picture in the media to get a see how his outfit looks)

Jake exited his room and headed to the kitchen, where he saw Sunghoon, casually sipping coffee and scrolling through his phone. Sunghoon looked effortlessly stylish in a white T-shirt and denim jeans, accessorized just enough to catch the eye without trying too hard. Jake couldn't help but feel a bit underdressed, despite his own well-put-together outfit.

"Do you want some coffee?" Sunghoon asked, breaking Jake out of his trance.

"Yes, please," Jake said as he took a seat at the counter.

"You look good, your outfit really suits you" Sunghoon said, pouring Jake a cup of coffee.

"Do I really?" Jake asked, seeking Sunghoon's opinion.

Sunghoon's nonchalant demeanor seemed to make every outfit look good. To be fair both he and Jake were on par in terms of looks but Jake only ever worn oversized clothes so not much people could see or even compliment his physique.

"Well, you do look good. I think you'll find yourself a girlfriend soon enough," Sunghoon teased.

"Very funny," Jake said, though Sunghoon's comment didn't quite land. Unaware of Jake's preferences, Sunghoon didn't realize the comment was a bit off. Jake decided to brush it off and continue with his concerns.

"What if I'm underdressed, or worse, what if nobody likes me?" Jake stressed.

"Chill, babe. You're in the physics department, not a fashion show. Besides, I'm sure you're the most well-dressed among the other nerds," Sunghoon chuckled.

"What do you mean by that?" Jake asked, puzzled. Was Sunghoon teasing him or was there something more to it?

"I don't think there's anyone in your department who would dress up this nice. Honestly, I think they'll be surprised to see you in their class" Sunghoon said, putting his hands on Jake's cheeks and laughing.

"That's so stereotypical! Just because we study well doesn't mean we can't dress well or be good looking. You're just an asshole," Jake huffed pulling away from Sunghoon's hands on his cheeks

"Don't get mad babe I'm sorry" Sunghoon said chuckling softly and handing Jake his coffee.

"Thanks. And don't say anything like that again," Jake warned as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Okay, babe. Now let's head to the uni, or we'll be late," Sunghoon said, grabbing his own coffee.

Sunghoon was kind enough to drop Jake off at the university since the aussie boy was pretty bad at navigating to a location but Sunghoon also decided to walk him to his first class. Sunghoon's department was in on a whole another building so,when Jake asked why Sunghoon simply said he didn't want Jake to look like a lost puppy if he couldn't find his building and class.