03

Jake was sitting between Sunghoon and his friend, who introduced himself as Lee Heeseung

He wasn't going to lie, Sunghoon's friends were seriously attractive especially Heeseung who Jake found to be the hottest among all of them.

"so, Jake how's Sunghoon treating you as his roommate?" Park Jay, another friend, asked with a curious smile.

"well, it's only been two days since I moved in, so I can't say for sure, but he's already proving to be quite the annoying roommate," Jake replied, flashing Sunghoon a teasing smile. Sunghoon just shrugged, as if to say, "Can you blame me?"

"Annoying?" Jungwon raised an eyebrow. "Honestly, I'm surprised he's even talking to you. Sunghoon's got this whole icy persona he likes to pretend it's hilarious." Jungwon laughs

"I think I know why, though," Ni-ki, who Jake had met at the party, chimed in with a mischievous grin. Sunghoon's eyes widened in panic.

"Oh? Do tell," Jake said, tilting his head with genuine curiosity.

"I don't think you've noticed, but Sunghoonie hyung is awfully-"

Before Ni-ki could finish his sentence, Sunghoon let out a dramatic cough and shot him a glare that could freeze the sun. Ni-ki just smirked, clearly enjoying himself.

"Why'd you stop him? He was about to spill the tea, you annoying jerk," Jake huffed, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry, Jake," Sunoo interjected with a warm smile, "Ni-ki's always spouting nonsense. You can safely ignore anything that comes out of his mouth."

"Hey! What do you mean by that?" Ni-ki exclaimed, only to be collectively ignored by everyone at the table. He pouted and sipped on his milkshake, the picture of teenage rebellion.

"By the way, I heard you were a physics major, Jake," Heeseung spoke up, his tone friendly. "did everything go okay today?"

Jake sighed, his fiddling his fingers nervously.

"they're quite the assholes, to be honest and I owe Sunghoon an apology for this morning. I didn't realize you were being serious, and I lectured you. I'm sorry," Jake said, his voice sincere.

"No worries," Sunghoon replied, flashing a grin. "I'll forgive you, but you owe me a favor next time." He punctuated his statement with a wink that was practically illegal.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Jake mumbled, knowing full well that arguing would lead him no where and he didn't want to seem like a whiny bitch in front of the new friends.

"we don't like those physics scum either," Sunoo scoffed, his tone dripping with disdain. "obviously not you Jake, but the rest of those guys? They probably don't even know what a shower is, let alone a sense of style." Sunoo huffed, his fashion student pride on full display.

"yeah, don't mind him," Jungwon added, chuckling. "Those physics nerds keep sabotaging the fashion department's events. It's like they're waging a silent war."

"well, they certainly don't have the best reputation around here," Sunghoon whispered, leaning closer to Jake. "You're way too cute to be a physics nerd, by the way." Sunghoon added, his voice dropping to a near-whisper.

Jake's face turned a shade of red that could rival a stop sign, and in response, he playfully slapped Sunghoon's shoulder, their small conversation going unnoticed by the group.

"Are you feeling okay, Jake?" Heeseung asked, his concern genuine as he reached out to touch Jake's forehead. But before he could, Sunghoon beat him to it, pressing the back of his hand against Jake's forehead with a smirk.