4.0

Chapter 4.

[Harry's Office, 12:36 pm, Oh no.]

(In the elevator.)

Sam: "Guys, am I looking alright?"

Louis: (checking his hair in the front camera of his phone) "I picked out your clothes, Sam. Of course you look good."

Niall: (playing a game on his phone, loud) "Shit shit shit I lost!"(kicks the door) "Why can't I ever win!"(Sam laughs, angry) "You stop laughing. This isn't even funny."

Louis: (amused) "Calm down, Niall."

Sam: (to Louis) "Why are we here, anyways?"

Louis: (smiles) "First, Harry has the polo match passes. And second, I want to show him your new look."

Sam: (excited) "Will he like it?"

Niall: "Of course he will, Sam."

Louis: (the elevator door opens) "C'mon guys let's go."

(All three of them step out with bright smiles on their faces. Louis is the first one who opens the door of Harry's cabin and notices a sexy blonde girl sitting on Harry's lap. The smile immediately drops from his face. Both Harry and the girl don't notice their presence.)

Acanit: (trailing her fingers on Harry's arm, smiling) " Yeah promise."

Niall: (whispers, to Sam) "Watch this. It's gonna be good."

Louis: (clears his throat, annoyed) "Harry?"

Harry: (looks up) "Oh hello guys."(notices Sam, smiling) "Sam, you look really nice."

Sam: (blushing, shy) "Thanks."

Harry: (glances at Louis, to Niall) "Hey Niall. How are you?"

Niall: (looks at Louis' annoyed expression, trying to control his laugh, waves a little) "Hi. I'm good."

Acanit: (getting up from Harry's lap) "I'll get you the figures by evening."

Sam: (whispers, to Niall) " Why did he ignore Louis?"

Niall: (smirks) "Just watch."

Harry: (smiles, to Acanit) "Thanks."

Acanit: (smiling) "No problem. Bye."

Harry: "Bye."

Acanit: (walking towards the door, to Louis) "Excuse me."

Louis: (moves aside, rolling his eyes, fake smiling) "Excused

Louis: (moves aside, rolling his eyes, fake smiling) "Excused."

Niall: (whispers, to Louis) "She has nice legs."(Louis glares at him) "Ok fine I'm not saying anything."