1.0

This book is based on one of my favourite movies. I thought it would be lovely as a larry au. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1.

[The Walled Garden, Nottingham, 4:05pm, The Wedding]

Niall: "I've decided that I want to be the weather-guy."(sipping champagne) "Read the weather and get the money. Easy."

Louis: "Not a bad idea."

Niall: "It's cool, isn't it?"

Louis: (sarcastic) "Really cool, mate."

Niall: "Hey I'm serious

Niall: "Hey I'm serious."(puts his arm around Louis' shoulder) "Are there any hot guys here?"(looking around, sees Liam shouting Louis' name, to Louis) "Don't turn around."

Louis: "What? Why?" (sees Liam walking towards them, shakes his head in horror)

Louis and Niall: (looking at each other, in unison, exaggerating) "No way." (quickly walks away)

(After a gap of 15 minutes.)

Louis: (pointing his camera towards a woman, to the camera) "Meet Aunt Rose. She looks hot, doesn't she? She was Miss World in 1982"(chuckling) "She's the bestest, never made us realise our mother's absence. Today she's getting married."(focuses his camera to man standing next to her) "To him, my Colonel of an Uncle."(squinting his eyes) "Actually, I just realised that he looks like a 1970's villain."(laughing) "Actually, I was the one who introduced them to each other. They met in a sports club, played a game of squash, Colonel lost the game but won Aunt's heart." (squealing) "So romantic, no?" (points his camera to the girl sitting on the chair) "This is Kate, my elder sister. Same boyfriend from tenth grade to college. And now, she has married him."(moves his camera to focus on the man sitting next to her who is feeding her ice cream) "That is my brother in law, Dan. Isn't he the sweetest? Nowadays, all of Kate's attention is given to food."(focuses on the baby bump, smiling) "She's six months pregnant." (Walks towards the drinks section to see Niall laughing and dancing with others, points his camera to him) "This is my Rockstar. My best friend since kindergarten. He used to eat my lunch and I his. He used to do my homework and I his."(chuckling) "Niall likes boys a lot, but love is a big no for him." (Moves his camera to focus on Liam who is laughing loudly with some guys) "Finally, meet the one and only, Liam Payne. The loser and the only son of the owner of the infamous Payne Enterprises."(huffs) "He is always annoying me. Such an irritating person."(turns the camera towards himself) "Now the last one is currently not here, so, you can't see his frog face."(chuckling) "If you're having a bad day, consider yourself lucky, atleast you're not compared to an amphibian."(laughs) "Harry. Harry Edward Styles. What do I even say about him?!"(face palms) "Dan's younger brother, our neighbour since he was a child and now turned family member. Sometimes a best friend and most of the times, my worst enemy. He is soo irritating!"