Epilogue.

Hi! Surprise!! Haha :D
I didn't plan on doing an epilogue but, here it is !!:D
Enjoy ;)

***

[Living Room, Louis and Harry's Apartment, 7:02pm, Fashionably late.]

(Harry is sitting on the couch watching a movie and Louis is getting ready for Niall's bachelor party in their room.)

Louis: (comes out of the room, sees Harry sitting on the couch, loud) "Harry Edward Styles, what the fuck?"(Harry looks up startled) "Why are you not ready yet? You do know that we have to go a party, right?"

Harry: (eyes Louis) "You look sexy, babe." (looks at the tv again) "Just two minutes."

Louis: (walks forward, sees what Harry is watching) "Seriously, Harry? The Holiday? You can watch this any time. You'll get us late!"

Harry: "Well, get aside! It's the last scene."

Louis: (gasps, stands infront of the tv fully, nods) "I see what's it's like now. After two years of relationship, I'm not important enough for you? Right?"

Harry: (amused) "What?"

Louis: (puts a hand on his waist) "Yes. I read it in a magazine, all men are the same!"(squints his eyes) "Have you found someone new?"

Harry: (laughs, pulls Louis on top him so that he is straddling his lap) "Well, Louis, first of all, you are a man too-"

Louis: (huffs, dramatic) "Shut up, just shut up! I'm boring for you now, I get it. I'm getting all of it, now. That's why you don't like my beetroot salad-"

Harry: (kisses him to shut him up) "You're an idiot."

Louis: (puts his hands on Harry's face, kisses him, groaning) "You can't do that! You can't just kiss me like that! I forgot what I was sayin-"

Harry: (kisses him again, smiling) "I can do whatever I want, you're mine."(kisses his nose)

Louis: (buries his face in Harry's neck) "Just get ready, I don't want to be late."

(After fifteen minutes, Harry is getting ready in their room.)

Louis: (enters the room, loud) "Are you ready yet?"(Harry turns towards him, Louis eyes him from head to toe, gulps) "You're not wearing a suit today?"

Harry: (shakes his head) "No."(does a twirl) "Is this shirt not alright?"

Louis: (smirks, walks towards him) "Well, I can practically see your abs through it."

Harry: (winks, cheeky) "That's why I'm wearing it."

Louis: (stands on his toes, puts his hand in Harry's hair, kisses him) "You look so hot."

Harry: (bites his lip as Louis kisses down his neck, stutters) "T-Thanks."

Louis: (touches Harry's lips) "Not to offend you or anything but are you wearing baby lips or something?"

Harry: "Excuse me?"

Louis: "Well, there's no way in hell that somebody's lips can be so pink!"

Harry: (highly offended) "I'm not wearing baby lips!"

Louis: (smirks, kisses Harry's jaw, pulls the hair at the base of his neck, whispers) "You're so fucking beautiful, baby."