18.0

Chapter 18.

Continuation of the previous chapter.

[Wedding Hall, London, 12:36 am, Whose wedding is this?]

Groom: (steps up on the stage, claps, smiling) "This is called love. You've made me emotional. If people would understand love the way you do, then everything will be fine, it'll be perfect."

Louis: (confused, looks around) "Yeah?"

Groom: "You've given us the best wedding gift ever. The best."(pause) "By the way, who are you?"

Louis: (gulps) "Louis? Louis Tomlinson?"

Groom: "Oh."(grabs his wife's hand, smiling) "I'm Robert and this is my wife Cynthia."

Bride: "Are you from his side or mine?"

Louis: (gulps, nervous, scared, looks around) "Whose wedding is this?"(crowd erupts in laughter)

Bride & Groom: (in unison) "What?!"(tears pool in Louis' eyes)

Boy #1: (stands up from his chair, laughing) "My name's also Harry. Do you love me too?"(laughs harder)

Girl #1: (shouts) "I'll change my name to Harry for you! You're so cute!"

Boy #2: (laughing) "Will Harold do?"

Louis: (covers his mouth to stop his sobs) "Oh my god."

(Five minites later, Louis is sitting on the toilet seat of one of the bathroom stalls, bawling his eyes out.)

Sam: (enters the bathroom, knocks on Louis' door, soft) "Louis?"(Louis sobs harder) "Louis, please open the door."

Louis: (opens the door, looks up) "Sam?"

Sam: "I heard everything you said. Actually, I saw you going into the wrong hall so I came after you but-"

Louis: (interjects, crying) "I'm so sorry, Sam. For all that I've done."

Sam: (smiles) "It's oka-"

Louis: (wipes his tears, voice cracks terribly) "I-I hope that you two s-stay happy together."

Sam: (smiles sympathetically) "Louis, it's very difficult to find true love. But, if you do find it then you shouldn't let it go."(Louis nods while crying)

Harry: (calls from outside the bathroom) "Sam?"

Sam: (shouts) "Yes?"

Harry: "Sam, c'mon let's go. The car is here."

Sam: (smiles at Louis, soft) "Take care, Louis. Bye."(walks out of the bathroom)

Louis: (tears more toilet paper, crying loudly) "Why?!"

Scene 2.

[Louis' Room, The Tomlinson Mansion, 2:02 am, You.]

(Louis is sitting on his bed, sadly going through his old photos of him and Harry.)

Louis: (hears some noises coming from the balcony) "Stupid squirrels are so irritating."(noises continue, Louis huffs and gets up from his bed) "I need to do something about these bloody squirrels."(opens the door, looks down to see Harry holding stones in his hands) "Harry?"