9.0

Chapter 9.

Continuation of the previous chapter.

[The Camping Site, 8:43 pm, OhNoLiam.]

(All the people are sitting in groups around the bon fire. Acanit and Harry are sitting next to each other and Louis is taking a walk with James.)

Acanit: "She ate a really bad caviar so she was puk- Harry?"(notices that Harry is not paying attention, shakes his shoulder) "Harry?"

Harry: (too busy looking at Louis walking with James, not paying attention to anything else) "Go on I'm listening."(Acanit starts talking again, Louis and James pass them, Louis doesn't look at Harry, Harry immediately turns around and fake smiles at Acanit) "Really?"

Louis: (looks at Harry talking with Acanit, pouts, not paying attention to what James is saying, James shakes his shoulder) "Yeah?"

James: (knows something is up with Louis) "Hey, are you ok?"

Louis: (looks at Harry, turns to James) "Perfect."

James: (smiling) "I'm really happy that I came to see you."

Louis: "Me too."

James: "What happened? Where's your smile, Louis?"

Louis: (looks up at James fake grinning) "This is me."

Liam: (walking towards Louis and James) "Louis!"

Louis: (turns around to look at Liam) "Hi, Liam."

Liam: "Hi."(to James) "Hi. What's up dude?"

James: "Hey."

Liam: (smiling) "James, can you excuse us for a minute please? I wanted to talk to Louis."

James: "Yea, sure."

Louis: (smiling) "Good night, James."(James walks away)

Liam: "C'mon let's go."(starts walking)

(Louis follows Liam. He notices Sam looking at them and gives him a knowing smile. Liam leads Louis inside the woods. Finally, Liam stops but there is no light so Louis can't see.)

Liam: (nervous) "Louis, I've been trying for really long to say this."

Louis: (thinks Liam is here to talk about Sam, smiles) "Liam, I know what you're going to say."

Liam: "You do?"

Louis: (pats his shoulder, smiling) "Yes. And I'm really happy for you."

Liam: "Really?"(to himself) "Wow."(looks at Louis, smiles, claps his hands)

(Just as Liam claps his hands, the place gets lit up with beautiful lights.)

Louis: (looking around, amazed) "Wow, Liam. What is this?"

Liam: "Do you like it?"

Louis: "I love it!"(looks at the wine and roses kept on a small table, slowly realises, gulps) "Liam?"(looks at Liam who is smiling at him, fully realises, gasps) "Liam, are you fucking mad!"

Liam: "Yes. I'm mad in love with you."(grabs Louis' hand, smiles) "Louis, I love you."

Louis: (shocked, pulls away his hand immediately) "What? No!"(backs away) "You love Sam!"