7.0

Chapter 7.

[Louis' Room, The Tomlinson Mansion, 2:43pm, Rejected.]

(Louis is picking out clothes from his closet for Sam.)

Sam: (nervous) "He asked me to be his boyfriend yesterday."

Louis: (turns around, gasps, smiles, excited) "Who? That mumma's boy?"

Sam: (smiling, shy) "Yes."

Louis: (grinning) "How? When?!"

Sam: (smiling, excited) "He called me yesterday and he was getting emotional. He asked me if I remember our road trip t-"

Louis: (shaking his head, confused) "One minute, who are you talking about?"

Sam: (shy) "Shawn."

Louis: (smiles drops from his face) "Shawn?"

Sam: "Tell me what should I do?"

Louis: (picking out clothes from his closet, flat) "It's your life, Sam. It's your decision."

Sam: (pouts) "Tell me, Louis."

Louis: (turns towards him) "It's up to you, Sam."(shrugging) "If you don't value your life then what can I do?"

Sam: "I don't ge-"

Louis: (interjects, shrugs) "I mean, look at Liam and then look at Shawn."

(One hour later.)

Niall: (enters the room, loud) "Louis?"

Louis: (looks up from reading his book, smiling) "Hi."

Niall: (plops down on the bed next to Louis, grins) "Vogue Editor, Niall Horan."

Louis: (smirks) "What happened to the weather guy?"

Niall: (groans, smiling) "Boring."

Sam: (enters the room with a bowl of popcorn in his hands) "Hi Niall."

Niall: "Hi"(takes the bowl from Sam's hands, Sam goes to stand infront of the mirror to fix his hair)

Louis: (eating popcorn, looks at Sam, smirks) "Sam, you know Liam keeps talking about you."

Sam: (turns around excitedly) "Really? What was he saying?"

Louis: (smiling) "He was saying that Sam is so nice. So hot. So fashionable."

Sam: (very excited) "Are you serio-"(he trips over the leg of chair and falls down)

Niall: (loud) "Oh shit!" (gets up from the bed immediately, helps Sam to sit down on the bed)

Louis: "Oh my god!"(crouches down to see his leg) "Sam, are you all right?"

Sam: (over dramatic) "Oh my god there's so much pain! I think it broke!"

Niall: (huffs) "Its not broken, Sam."

Sam: (to Louis) "Ah! See if there's any blood!"

Niall: (loud) "Are you mad, Sam! Why are you being so dramatic?"

Louis: "It's okay, Sam. Don't worry."