13.0

Chapter 13.

[Louis' Room, The Tomlinson Mansion, 2:56 pm, Memories.]

Sam: (closing all the curtains) "Liam is in a relationship now."(stands infront of Louis) "And I have some of his memories, a few things."

Louis: (nods slowly) "Okay."

Sam: "I want to forget him! I want to destroy everything!"

Louis: (stands up, confused) "Which memories do you have with Liam?

Sam: (grabs Louis' arm and walks to the middle of the room) "Please stay close to me."

Louis: (Sam sits on the floor and keeps a box infront of him) "What's in this?"(sits down)

Sam: (huffs, takes out a cocktail umbrella from the box) "This little umbrella, it was in his drink on the polo ground"(crushes it, dramatic) "It's very difficult to forget all this, Louis."

Louis: (pats Sam's knee) "It's okay, Sam."

Sam: (takes out a tissue paper) "You know, this is from the river rafting camp. He was sitting alone and scribbling something on it. I kept it safely."(shows it to Louis) "It's so beautiful, isn't it?"

Louis: (not getting what is drawn on it, lying) "It's really nice."

Sam: (takes out a CD, puts it close to his heart) "And this CD, when we were travelling to our camp, I took it from his car."

Louis: "You took his CD from his car?!"

Sam: (breaks the CD in half, starts crying) "Yes."

Louis: (stands up, loud) "Sam, calm down! James is going to Scotland tomorrow and we're going as well."(stomps out of the room)

Sam: (gets up, follows Louis) "But you didn't tell me anything about our plan to go to Scotland!"

Louis: (enters the living room, sees Shawn sitting with his Dad, under his breath) "Oh god."

Sam: (enters the living room, sees Shawn, surprised, grinning) "Shawn?!"

Shawn: (gets up, smiling) "Hi, Sam."

Louis: "Dad?"

William: "Yes, dear?"(Louis motions towards Shawn) "Louis, this is Shawn. Our accountant's son."

Sam: (to Louis) "Hello."

Louis: "Hi."(looks at Sam and Shawn giving heart eyes to each other) "Dad, Sam and I are going to Scotland tomorrow."

William: (pulls his glasses down) "Scotland?"

Louis: "I want to stay with Kate till she goes into labour."

William: (panicking) "Kate? Labour? Now?!"

Louis: (makes a face) "Dad, not now!"

William: (puts a hand on his chest) "This boy keeps scaring me all the time."

Louis: (looks at Sam who is staring at Shawn, grabs Sam's arm) "Sam, let's go!"

Scene 2.

[Guest Room, Kate's Apartment, Scotland, 11:04 pm, James.]

(Louis and Sam are lying on the bed.)