What's the Plan?

Sung-Sun slowly opened her eyes, her vision blurred after taking a huge beating. The first person that she saw as her vision started to correct itself was a familiar (H/C) shinigami. Before she could say anything, she felt pain shoot through her body.

(Y/N): You're finally awake. Just take it easy.

Sung-Sun couldn't put the dots together. Why was her enemy healing her? Before she could answer she heard a voice she was happy to hear.

Harribel: It's good to see you awake, Sung-Sun.

Sung-Sun: L-lady Harribel... What's going on?

Harribel looked agitated before she spoke.

Harribel: Aizen has betrayed us...

Sung-Sun was stunned at the news. Harribel continued.

Harribel: Thanks to (Y/N), we all were able to escape alongside Starrk here. It's honestly thanks to him we're all alive. He's been healing all of us.

Sung-Sun: I can't believe it... After everything we've done for Lord-

Sung-Sun quickly corrected herself.

Sung-Sun: After everything we've done for Aizen, why did he betray us?

Harribel: He deemed us not worthy of fighting for him and inferior.

Sung-Sun was dejected at the news. Just then, (Y/N) spoke up.

(Y/N): Sorry to ask this of you after you just woke up but I may need your help with your two friends. I decided to heal you first since you were the most level headed. I fear if I healed them first they'll swing first and ask questions later. Or at the very least, Apacci would...

Sung-Sun: A good dedication indeed. No need to worry, I'll help out.

(Y/N): Thanks.

As (Y/N) healed Apacci, her immediate reaction when she woke up and saw (Y/N) was to punch him. Thankfully (Y/N) predicted this ahead of time and avoided the attack.

(Y/N): You could at least say "Thank you"...

Apacci: I don't know what you think you're doing but-

Sung-Sun gave Apacci a stern hit to the head.

Sung-Sun: Once again, you're far too impatient.

Apacci: Sung-Sun? What's going on here? Why are you hanging around this guy?

Sung-Sun: We'll be able to give you the full story once we help Mila Rose but for now, we're going to be assisting (Y/N).

Apacci turned towards Harribel.

Harribel: Don't worry Apacci. He's trustworthy.

Apacci: Then I'll take your word for it, Lady Harribel.

Apacci turned to (Y/N).

Apacci: If you do betray us then I'll take your head. Got it?

(Y/N): Noted...

Lastly, (Y/N) healed Mila Rose. (Y/N)'s energy was running low. Between resurrecting during his fight with Baraggan (despite Soi-Fon being the cause), the amount of kido spells he used in the fight, and healing 5 arrancars, (Y/N) was really pushing his limits. At the very least he'll need said arrancars to spare him some spiritual energy if they wanna plan a counterattack.

As Mila Rose woke up she came face to face with Apacci, Sung-Sun and... (Y/N)?

Mila Rose: W-What's going on?

Apacci: Mila, you're finally awake.

Sung-Sun: Welcome back to the living.

Mila Rose: Aren't any of you going to address the elephant in the room.