Escape from Hueco Mundo

Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo

The Ryoka's had gotten into a fight with Yammy, the 0 Espada while in resurreccion. Ichigo and Uryu weren't there as he left to fight Ulquiorra to save Orihime while (Y/N) was currently assisting the Shinigami in the fight with Aizen. The current fighters were Chad, Renji and Rukia.

However Chad and Renji were down for the count and Rukia was currently in Yammy's grasp.

Yammy: You're the last one. You're so small, I had a tough time catching you.

Rukia tried her best to worm her way out of Yammy's hands but to no avail.

Yammy: You're not getting away! Don't struggle. It's pretty difficult to hold on to you without crushing you. Now then... How should I kill you? Let's see...

Yammy started to think of different ways to kill Rukia.

Crushing you like this wouldn't be amusing at all. I've got to think of the method that's the most fun. Hey, how do you want me to kill you? I'll do it however you like. I may look frightening, but I'm quite generous towards weaklings.

Rukia in a desperate attempt to escape, casted Hadō #33. Sōkatsui.

Rukia: Sokatsui!

The attack landed, hitting Yammy directly in the face

The attack landed, hitting Yammy directly in the face. Although the attack didn't do significant damage, it did sting Yammy.

Yammy: That was so painful it made me lose my grip on you!

And by losing his grip, he really meant he was angry enough to throw Rukia across Las Noches in retaliation to Rukia's spell.

Rukia: *thinking* What incredible power... I can't regain my posture because of the wind pressure!

Yammy: That was boring. I don't feel satisfied at all. Oh well... I guess I'll go kill the guy who defeated Ulquiorra. And find that little girl who knocked me out of Las Noches. I can't wait to get rid of her.

However, before Rukia could land into anything, Ichigo came in to save the day, finally taking down Ulquiorra.

Yammy: Huh? Y-You!

Ichigo: Hey. You've gotten pretty big since the last time I saw you. I thought you were someone else.

Rukia: Ichigo!

Yammy: Ichigo Kurosaki... I'm going to kill you!

Yammy tried to throw a punch but was met with Ichigo launching a Getsuga Tensho in his face, temporarily blinding him.

Rukia: I-Ichigo... Why are you alone? I thought you went to save Inoue?

Ichigo: I did save her. Right now, she's above us healing Ishida. It's safer there than here.

Ichigo then looked around.

Ichigo: Where's Wiz? She said she'd be here to assist you guys in fighting Yammy.