~Ch:20~

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ ᡣ𐭩་༘࿐

Even though Sunoo could have died happy in Sunghoon’s arms, after choking to death on their shared saliva, he forced himself to pull away.

He had to bite back a moan when he noticed a string of spit stretching from his mouth to Sunghoon’s, connecting them together.

Sunoo pressed his legs together self consciously, suddenly wishing they had put a towel down. It was nice to know that Sunoo was like an envelope. A few licks was all it took to get him wet and ready.

“What’s wrong?” Sunghoon croaked out, and his hoarse voice had Sunoo in danger of turning the alpha’s mattress into a waterbed.

“I just needed to catch my breath.” Sunoo said in a quiet voice, like he was in a museum and was scared of speaking too loud in fear of shattering a nearby priceless artifact. When his hands moved to cup Sunghoon’s face, it really did feel like he was cradling a work of art.

Sunghoon’s eyes widened, the dark sheen of lust being replaced with a look of panic.

“Are we moving too fast?” Sunghoon blurted out in panic.

Sunoo paused from where he had been rubbing his thumbs against Sunghoon’s cheekbones, marveling how the handsome alpha was real.

And how he liked Sunoo back!

And how he had just been sucking on Sunoo’s tongue like a blowjob!

“Forward?! Did you even read the letter I wrote you?” Sunoo playfully teased.

“I know you’re kidding, but I’ve read it so much that I have it memorized by now.” Sunghoon said, eyes closing as if he was picturing the letter in question. “Dear Sark Punghoon. No, that’s not right. Dear Hark Sungpoon. Yeah, that’s it- .”

“Stop!” Sunoo squealed, grabbing a pillow and trying to suffocate Sunghoon with it. Who cared if the alpha died?! Sunoo needed him to stop talking!

Sunghoon was nice enough to pretend to let Sunoo overpower him for a few moments, before wrestling the omega off of him with ease. It was a sobering and extremely arousing realization that Sunghoon was much, much stronger than him and could do anything to Sunoo’s body if he wanted to.

“I’m the creepiest person alive.” Sunoo blurted out after he and Sunghoon settled on the bed side by side. He felt like he was in church confessing his sins to Sunghoon the sexy priest who was going to punish him later- . “Like. I think there’s something wrong with me.”

“You think there’s something wrong with you for liking me?” Sunghoon asked, tilting his head so he could rest it on Sunoo’s shoulder and then peer upwards at the omega.

“No!” Sunoo felt what little control he had slipped out of his grasp. He kind of wished he was as put together as Jungwon, who always had an alpha’s balls in his hand when he spoke. You know, instead of Sunoo. Who kind of wanted Sunghoon’s balls in his mouth- . “I mean! Who writes someone a horny letter and then breaks into their dorm pretending to be pest control to try and get it back?!”

“Is this a trick question?” Sunghoon rubbed his chin pretending to be thinking it over. “Because I know a guy.”

Sunoo sighed and rested his cheek on the top of Sunghoon’s head, the alpha’s damp hair tickling his face. He liked how close they were, without being able to see each other’s faces. It felt like he could say anything without any consequences.

“I really like you, Sunghoon hyung.” Sunoo said, staring straight ahead at the wall in front of them. “Not just in a horny way- well that too but- in like…a normal way. I mean. As normal as someone like me can be.”