~Ch:34~

⋆˚˖° 𐙚🧋 ₊ ⊹ ♡

“Do you like the balls in your mouth?”

Sunghoon choked on a mouthful of his drink and Sunoo let out a hysterical laugh at how red the alpha’s face got.

“What?” Sunoo managed to get out through giggles. “It’s an honest question!”

“I love them.” Sunghoon said earnestly and made a big show of chewing and swallowing the boba just to make Sunoo laugh some more.

“Yay!” Sunoo cheered and guided Sunghoon over to a nearby bench. They had gotten their drinks and began wandering a local park which had cleared out after dark, glowing lamp posts dotted along the path and guiding their way.

Sunoo made sure the bench was clean before sitting down on it. He didn’t want to accidentally sit on a questionable stain and get pregnant with a bench baby anytime soon.

“I’m having a really nice time tonight.” Sunoo felt the need to say again. “Are you?!”

“Yeah, I am.” Sunghoon reached out to tap his drink against Sunoo’s and made him smile. “Are you?”

“I am.” Sunoo’s smile grew. “Are you?”

“I am- .” Sunghoon cut himself off with a laugh when Sunoo playfully headbutted his shoulder. “I really like hanging out with you. It’s fun. Keeps my mind off things.”

“What things?” Sunoo asked and blinked owlishly up at Sunghoon.

“Oh they’re not very interesting.” Sunghoon fiddled with his cup and looked down at his lap as he spoke. “It’s just- .”

He cut himself off with a sigh.

“I guess I’m worried about what I’ll do after university.” He admitted. “My parents wanted me to train full time for the Olympics after I graduated highschool but I wanted to try something new. So now I’m practicing part time trying to balance my studies…”

“Oh wow.” Sunoo said quietly. “That must be hard.”

“It’s a lot.” Sunghoon agreed. “I think they want me to go back to dedicating my life to skating after I graduate for the next Olympic games but…I kinda don’t want to anymore?”

Sunghoon winced as if his words pained him and Sunoo reached out to place his hand on the alpha’s shoulder, encouraging him to look over.

“Whatever you do, you have my support!” Sunoo said earnestly and made Sunghoon smile.

Instead of replying, Sunghoon leaned forward to steal a kiss from Sunoo. The taste of brown sugar was heavy on their tongues and it made butterflies erupt in Sunoo’s stomach. He couldn’t help but let out a pathetic little whine when they parted and noticed the way it made Sunghoon’s eyes darken.

“You can always talk to me about anything.” Sunoo said and wet his lips, suddenly feeling parched without Sunghoon’s tongue in his mouth. The alpha’s eyes watched his every movement.

“So can you.” Sunghoon encouraged and the two lapsed into a comfortable silence, only punctuated by the sounds of slurping as they finished their drinks. “This is really good.”

“Told you!” Sunoo said, warmth spreading in his chest from recommending something Sunghoon liked. It felt like getting a good grade in dating, something that was both normal to want and possible to achieve.

“Tell me more about your weird friends.” Sunghoon said after finishing his drink.

“...they’re weird?” Sunoo wasn’t sure what else to say.