prologue

a/n: i'm happy and sad at the same that they made him die in the descendants universe too ;'(

I SUCK AT PROLOGUES

warning: crying, death of character

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

07:30 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

y/n sits on her bed, wearing black. 

she holds portrait of him, sniffling. y/n didn't cry, she wasn't known for crying. she never did. but now? now she has to, she has to release her emotions one way or another. 

"y/n?" the wolf turns, seeing carlos in all black. yep, today is the day of her father's funeral. she knew he was going to die. no one lives forever. expect maybe hades, but she at least hoped that he would be alive long enough for him to meet his grandchild. "come here,"

carlos wraps his arms around y/n, the girl letting out a sob as he puts his chin on her head. he wasn't always taller than her. six months after them being at auradon changed his height. and then he got taller. he would always tease her about it. but now wasn't the time. 

"are you okay to go?" carlos asks, letting go of her. he wipes her tears, trying not to ruin her [mascara/false eyelashes]. 

y/n shudders out a sigh. but she nods. her father wouldn't want for her to be upset. he would tell that she can carry on this journey without him. even if she doesn't want to. 

but she's going to. because she has carlos. carlos and y/n's love is strong. it is wicked. it is big, and maybe, just a little bit bad.