chapter⁹

mal and evie's dorm is the best place to hang out 

a/n: i never realised how mean mal was

ALSO WE REACHED 1K COMMENTS ALREADY AND 2.1K VIEWS <3

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

01:13 PM. AURADON, THE UNITED STATES OF AURADON

"mom said, 'if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it'. can you believe it?" jane says, flinging herself onto evie's bed. "what world does she live in?"

y/n sits on the floor, next to mal as the purple haired girl draws something in her art book. luna is sitting next to the dramatic daughter of the fairy god mother. and evie is sewing up a new dress. 

y/n had found out that mal spelled jane's hair and tried to get the girl to ask her mother to give her the wand. yeah, i can't say that it worked. because it didn't. as you can tell. 

"auradon," mal mutters, concentrating on her piece of art. 

"mal, n/n, do you like?" evie asks, holding the dress up. 

"love it,"

"yeah. it's cute,"

"it brings out your eyes," luna adds on, evie giving her a smile. 

"i know," evie says, looking down at the dress. 

"i'll never get a boyfriend," jane says, lying her head on luna's shoulder. and luna doesn't mind. 

"boyfriends are overrated," mal says. 

"and how would you know, mal?" evie asks, putting her hand on her cheek. "you've never had one," 

"it's 'cause i don't need one, e," mal says, looking at the girl. "they're a waste of time,"

"and space," y/n adds on, closing her eyes. 

"i think you would think differently if carlos-" evie gasps, remembering something. "i forgot to do chad's homework!" she gets up from her table, looking for his bag. "oh no! oh no, no, no, no," she jogs over the window, picking it up. 

"and that is exactly what i mean,"

y/n chuckles at mal's comment, before smelling a new scent. who is that? there's a knock on the dorm door which is open and a girl with a bob walks inside. 

"hey guys!" she says, looking around. "i'm lonnie. my mom's mulan?" mal and y/n look at each other then look back at the daughter of fa mulan. "no? anyways, i love what you've done with jane's hair. and i know you hate us. and well, you're evil-"