chapter²

not going

not going

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

08:21 AM. THE ISLE OF THE LOST

mal blows her purple hair out her face before seeing a toddler with a lollipop in his hands. she snatches it out of the toddler's hands, before turning around and showing everyone else.

they all cheer and cackle as it is the right thing to do. the wicked thing to do.

two large men walk up behind mal, making everyone else besides y/n, carlos, jay and evie run away.

mal hums, turning around.

"hi, mom," she says, maleficent pushing the two bodyguards away. but there are two more behind her.

"stealing candy, mal?" she asks her daughter. "i'm so disappointed,"

"it was from a baby," mal says, trying to please her mother. she hands it to her.

"ah! that's my nasty little girl," maleficent smirks, switching her staff in her other hand. maleficent spits on it, and puts it under her armpit with a grunt. "give it back to the dreadful creature," her bodyguard nods, taking the lollipop and walking away.

"mom-"

"it's the deets, mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil," maleficent says, waving to a women. "when i was your age, i was-"

"cursing entire kingdoms," the two say in sync.

"you," maleficent chuckles, the sarcasm obvious. "walk with me. see, i'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts-how to be me,"

"i know that," mal nods. "and i'll do better," evie, jay, carlos and y/n look at each other. they never liked maleficent. who did?

"oh!" maleficent waves her arms up. "there's news! i buried the lead," she laughs with a snort. "you five have been chosen to go to a different school..." maleficent switches her staff in her other hand, again. "in auradon,"

evie, jay, carlos and y/n try and run away but the bodyguards stop them.

"whoa!"

"hey, let go of me!" y/n grunts, pushing the bodyguard away from her. she dusts her ripped demin jacket. under it is a white top with claw marks through it. she also wears a pair of dark red jeans and some brown boots are on her feet. 

"what?" mal exclaims. "i'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princess!"

"and perfect princes," evie smiles, making mal and y/n look at their best friend, unimpressed. and evie quickly realises. "ugh,"

"yeah, and i don't do uniforms," jay smirks. "unless it's leather. you feel me?"

"i read somewhere that they allow dogs in auradon," carlos speaks up. "mom said-"

"carlos," y/n starts, making a face. "i'm literally part dog,"

jay barks, making fun of the girl who hits his shoulder. she is the strongest out of the core five. jay winces, rubbing on his shoulder.

"yeah, mom, we're not going," mal concludes.

"oh," maleficent sighs. "you're thinking small, pumpkin. it's all about world domination. knuckleheads!" the bodyguards once surrounding the kids, follow the mistress of evil who is walking away. "mal..." she turns around, the purple haired girl following her mother.