chapter³

oh, they're definitely going 

a/n: finished writing all the drafts for D1 ;0

on to D2 we go!

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

08:45 AM. THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"you will go," maleficent says to her only child. she sits on her throne, filing her black pointed nails. "you will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. easy peasy," she winks at the five teenagers.

"what's in it for us?" mal asks.

"matching thrones," maleficent starts. "hers-and-hers crowns,"

"um, i-i..." carlos mumbles. y/n looks over to boy. she has a crush on him. she has for a while. will she ever tell him? not a chance. but she'll help him in anyway she can.

"i think," she starts. "mal meant us. you know, her best friends?"

maleficent throws the file away, motioning for her daughter to come forward.

"it's all about you and me, baby," she says. mal watches her mother in awe. she's always wanted to be like her. "do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"well, yeah, i mean who doesn't-"

"well, then. get me the wand," maleficent composes herself. "and you and i can see all that and so much more. and with that wand and my spectre, i will be able to bend both good and evil at my will!"

"our will," the evil queen states. cruella and jafar nodding.

"our will, our will," maleficent repeats. she snaps her fingers at her daughter, making mal look at her. "and if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy,"

"what? mom-" maleficent looks at her daughter, her eyes turning green. mal does the same. well, tries to. she grunts, failing. "fine. whatever,"

"i win,"

"evie," the evil green calls out to the blue haired gil who rushes over to her mother. "my little evil-ette in training," she sits down on the chair opposite her mother. "you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing,"

"and lots and lots of mirrors!" the two squeal at the same time. evie laughs, clasping her hands together.

"no laughing," her mother scolds. "wrinkles,"

"oh, well, they're not taking my carlos," cruella states. "because i'd miss him too much," she puts her gloved hand on his face, lovingly. y/n and rhydian look at each, knowing that it's fake.