chapter¹¹

wait, y/n is going to cheerlead?

a/n: what song reminds you of y/n and luna?

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

09:12 AM. AURADON, THE UNITED STATES OF AURADON

today is the day. today is the day that the vk's are going to love spell ben. today is also the day that luna is trying to convince y/n to do cheer. it's not going to well, if i must tell you.

"no,"

"please?"

"no,"

"please!"

"why do you even want me to do this?" the wolf asks, looking at her twin. there's a cheer costume on her bed, waiting for her to wear it. 

"because it would be fun," luna says as she wears her second favourite soft red jumper and blue jeans with white bows on the pockets. "please! we even did that training thing that you wanted,"

"we didn't even-we didn't even train," y/n says, looking at luna. luna pouts, falling dramatically on her bed. "what are you doing?"

"making you feel guilty,"

"why?"

"is it working?" no. it's not. well, it shouldn't be. why is it working? because they're twins. and they want to be closer to each other. 

"i hate you," y/n says, narrowing her eyes at luna. luna opens an [eye colour] eye, peeking at her twin sister. "what do i have to do?"

🐺

jay bursts out laughing as evie squeals in delight. 

"n/n, that's going to be amazing," evie gushes as the core five walk out the door from their lesson building. mal has went to go and distract ben. and you know, obviously spell him. "you have to borrow some of my accessories when you do it,"

"why are you doing it anyway?" jay asks, unable to get the idea out of his head. 

"luna wants me to," y/n shrugs. "and for some reason, i don't know how to say no to her,"

"you say no to us all the time," jay says, raising an eyebrow. "do you not love us?"

"not all of us~" evie mutters, looking over at carlos who is too busy imagining y/n in in a cheer costume. his cheeks go warm as his mouth goes dry. the boy is too stunned to speak. his crush in a cheer costume? his crush. the girl of his dreams in a cheer costume? oh dog. 

"no, i hate you all," no, she doesn't. "has mal spelled him yet?" she asks, trying to change the conversation topic. and make it not be on her. y/n turns, watching as ben eats the cookie she baked. "come on,"

the four of them walk over to mal, watching as the potion starts to take affect. alll because of y/n's amazing baking. 

"mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" ben asks, going to take another bit of the cookie. mal snatches it off him, placing it back into the plastic bag. 

jay comes out from behind ben, putting his hands on the future king's shoulder's. 

"how you feeling, bro?"

"i feel...i feel...i feel like...like singing your name! mal-" ben starts to vocalise, beautifully i might add, but the purple haired girl puts her hand over his mouth. but that doesn't stop him. he continues to sing, his sound muffled. 

jay whistles, looking at the cookie in the bag.  

"y/n! there you are!" luna says, rushing over to her twin as a duffle bag is on her shoulder. "hey, everybody!" she says, waving. everyone waves back besides mal and ben, for obvious reasons. "ben...are you-are you okay?"