chapter⁵

twin bitches?

twin bitches?

a/n: what are your descendants sexuality hc's?

ALSO REACHING 1.2K A DAY AFTER IS EVEN CRAZIER

don't forget to comment and vote!!

warning: crying

🐺✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼🐺

authors pov

09:23 AM. AURADON, THE UNITED STATES OF AURADON

the door opens, y/n, mal and evie walking into the dorm room. evie looks around in awe as y/n looks around suspiciously. and mal just hates it.

it's light and pink, giving the princess aesthetic that evie loves. but maybe there would be a few changes.

"there's only two beds," y/n points out, before she turns sensing her twin at the door.

"yeah, all dorms have two beds," luna says, fiddling with her fingers. "i was hoping that you could dorm with me,"

"dorm with you," y/n repeats, evie and mal looking at the wolf. "sure. show me where your dorm room is,"

luna squeals to herself, turning around and rushing away with a smile.

"are you sure?" mal asks. "you know nothing about her,"

"we just want you to be safe," evie says. "maybe we could ask if they can put another bed in here?"

"it's okay, evie," y/n says. "honestly, she might a stranger but she's my twin,"

"is she a wolf?" mal asks. y/n shrugs. she's just going to have to wait and see.

🐺

y/n walks into the room, seeing that it's not pink. but it's a red. not dark red, the one she likes but a soft red. the curtains, red. the walls are painted white. the two queen sized beds look as comfy as beds possibly could be.

"that one is yours," luna says, as y/n closes the door behind her. she peeks out the windows, not hearing anyone considerably close.

"are you a wolf?" y/n asks, sitting down on her new bed.

"you've never spoke before," luna starts. "we didn't even know that we had each other and the first thing you want to ask me is if i'm a wolf? no! i'm human,"

"are you sure?" y/n asks, crossing her arms. her eyes glow golden as luna's do the same. "you seem to react when i do that,"

"that could be a twin thing,"

"or a wolf thing,"

"can we please change the subject?"

"sure," y/n says. "when did you know i existed?"

"my mother-our mother," luna repeats. "she told me about three days ago,"

"do you trust her?"

"our mom? of course,"

"not my mom," y/n says, relaxing her eyes. "she didn't raise me. you are a wolf,"

"i thought-"

"haven't finished," y/n says, taking off her demin jacket and putting it on her bed. she stands up, walking over to luna. luna watches her in anticipation. "but you're weak. very very weak," y/n walks around luna, before the twins stand face to face to one another. "like your wolf side has been supressed. why?"

"i don't know what you're talking about," luna says, analysing y/n's face. they're twins. it's not hard. they even have the same tattoo.

"do you wear silver? or digest it?"

"are you joking-"

"does it look like i'm kidding?" y/n says, narrowing her eyes. "answer the question. yes or no?"

"i wear a lot of silver things," luna says, showing y/n her jewellery draw. "but i don't think i eat silver. that's a bit crazy,"

y/n reaches out to the silver, feeling the wolfsbane. if she got any closer, it would have burnt her skin.

"and you wear this all the time?" she asks, starting to get worried. luna nods, not realising the drasticness of this situation. "oh no," y/n mutters. "you need to get rid of this,"

"why?"

"because i'm older and i'm asking you nicely,"

"you're not older!"

"and you are?! the oldest is meant to be the smartest! you are literally being poisoned and have no idea!"

"i'm not," luna says, taking a step away from y/n. "you know, i thought it would be nice to get to know you. because we're twins. and we're family, but i guess i was wrong," luna walks out the dorm room, wiping tears from her [eye colour] eyes. 

y/n sighs, rubbing her slitted eyebrow. she got it when she fought with her cousins. the son of the wolf who blew down the houses of the three little pigs and the daughter wolf who made the boy cry out his name.

she didn't want to make luna cry.