Chapter 10

Veer was going to push her but before that she removed her hand and tapped on the table staring him .

Then he heard her say " marry me , you will a happy future and healthy life . "

This was the first time he heard someone boldly confessing to him so he asked "why should marry you ?"

Pari said " I will treat you and in exchange marry me "

As soon these things came out of her mouth , everyone was shocked and especially the doctor . Because nobody know that the Prince was suffering with illness . They have tried have everything but nothing worked .

Veer was also surprised but kept his face expressionless " you will treat me , what a joke . "

Pari smiled ,then said " you are quite powerful , but it's not your full capability . Your energy gets drained out your body and you feel weak and tired . You also sometimes have difficulty in breathing . And at night you cannot sleep properly because your body hurts too much ."

Veer narrowed his eyes and watch her again . How did she know about this . Everyone calls her useless but , she told about my illness just by touching my wrist . Is she useless or acting like one .

Royal doctor was too shocked and watched Pari with wide eyes . Even he cannot tell the people illness by touching their wrist , how can she do that . Rumours can't be trusted . He really wanted to ask more and said "miss , how do you know about that ?"

Pari replied " it doesn't matter how I got to know about it but your prince don't have much time . "

Servant got angry "miss how can you say that ? My master is perfect fine and he will live long ."

Pari again smiled and said " Fine then if you don't believe me than don't."

However doctor asked " miss how long my master can live "

Pari replied " maximum four  years d minimum two . But .....last few years of his life will be too painful because he will blead from time to time , his abilities will also decrease and his death will be too painful ."

Veer listening all this and asked " why you want to help me and what will you get by marrying me "

He was sure she didn't love or admire him . There was no signs of infatuation so he was curious .

Pari said "Because other than your illness you are perfect . If you and I will marry . If you will be become healthy and I can enjoy being your princess consort . Also we don't interfere in each other's life . You will not get any pressure from marriage too . Isn't it just perfect for both of us ."

Servant and doctor were dumbfounded as they have listen such thing first time . She is too straight forward .

Veer looked into her eyes " why do you think I will agree to your agreement "

Pari casually replied "if you want to live then marry me and if you don't . It will be fine too . Anyway I am not who is going to die "

Everyone was speechless by looking at her bold attitude . Is this timid miss pari ?