Chapter 32

When Surya heard her , he said " oh so you knew that he was married  , but still you lived with someone else's  husband for so many years and even had a child . "

Reeta and Mayank were embarassed, because they knew it was a shameful thing .

When they were arguing . Maira couldn't control his emotion and hugged her husband .

He took her stand . Her husband took her stand and fought for her . She was really lucky to get him and sobbed softly .

In her previous marriage , her husband never took her stand , instead he was loving another woman behind her back . He was also biased towards that woman and her daughter.

Her husband also hugged her and heard something which his wife whispered to him , which made him froze . He really couldn't believe it . He want to stop this time .

After sometime , people saw something , it was a smile . Their general smiled , that too stupidly .

When Maira saw his reaction , she shook her head and laughed . What was he going to do with him .

She just said those three magical words to him .

But she didn't know that for a certain someone , it's the best feeling .

Mayank couldn't stand their sweet interaction and shouted at Maira " how dare you be so shameless . You even married someone in such a short period of time . "

He didn't realise his mistake at all .

Surya shot him a glare and said " Don't forget that she is my wife now . You don't have any right to raise your voice at her . "

Mayank ignored her and talk to Maira " will you let him insult me ? I am you husband . "

Maira looked at him and said " ex husband . To be more precise , a cheater who cheated on me in whole sixteen years . "

And then she looked at Reeta at smiled " thank you for opening my eyes . Now I have really found someone who treasured me . That's why , I truly wish you happy married life . "

Mayank was brimming with anger . What married life . She divorced him and then married to another man . Now she even have the guts to scold him .

He then shamelessly argued " you intentionally divorced me , so that you can marry a better man . "

Maira laughed at this . She really heard a joke . So she looked walked to his husband and held side hugged him saying " yes , I deliberately did it . Look at you and look at him . He is rich and more handsome than you . He is better than you in every aspect . "

She thought something and added " also he is nothing like you . I was blinded when I married you . You treated me like slave and was with another woman . Why should I chose you ?"

Everyone nodded in agreement . General was really outstanding . Even they will chose him .

A certain someone felt happy while listening his wife complement him .

Surya then looked at the idiot and said " you heard her right . Well you two really deserve each other . "

Mayank and Reeta felt that he was mocked them .