Chapter 31

Reeta then looked towards her own husband . She can see that he is feeling said watching his ex wife being with some other man .

She suppressed his jealousy and said to the general " it's looks like your relationship is really good with your wife . "

Surya nodded " I am lucky . But may I know you are . "

Reeta froze and was embarrassed . He didn't know who she is . So she said slowly " I am this minister's wife ." And pointed to her husband .

Surya looked at her and said " thank you ."

Reeta felt awkward . Why he is thanking her . So she asked " mai I know why ?" Other people also thought the same .

Surya then held his wife's hand and said " because of you I finally got married to my love . I will never forget you . That's thank you ."

He said all of very sincerely as she was main reason , he can get married to his wife .

Reeta and Mayank were little ashamed after hearing his answer . Everyone knew what happens between the ex couple and who was the third party .

Maira really didn't know what to do her husband . How can he say something like this .

When Mayank heard his answer . He thought , what if he didn't meet his first love . What if they didn't have a child . What if they didn't divorce .

His heart bleeding while looking at this couple .

Reeta looked at her husband who was feeling guilt and grabbed his arm . She then said to the other couple " my husband have always loved me . He married to other woman because she was pestering him . Otherwise we would have married a long ago . "

Surya looked at her intently and said " if I am not wrong , it's yours second marriage . And you eloped with some other man because your current husband was poor then . "

When Reeta heard her , she was embarrassed as it was true .

When the ladies in the venue heard this . They under stood and grabbed their husband's hand , feeling scared .

What if that shameless woman snatched their husband .

The men comforted their wives . They can clearly see what type of woman is she . She cannot love anyone but money .

When Reeta looked at thier actions . She was ashamed . She can feel people disgust towards her .

To protect her reputation , she replied " no , it's not true , it was just a mistake . He was a fraud who manipulated me . I was naive back then . But after sometime realised my love and went back to look for him . "

She took a breadth " after meeting him , I realised that he feels the same towards me . I never wanted to break his marriage life but I couldn't control myself . "

Mayank listened to her as what she said was true . When he met her , he knew that he was married , but he still couldn't himself . She was really too pitiful . He felt nothing wrong wrong in it .

He never wanted to break his marriage and thought ,he will hide his relationship with his love .  He will fulfil his duties as a husband and live his whole life like this .