Chapter 14

Pari smirked and came towards him . Then everyone saw how she whispered something to old master . They cannot listen to it . But they saw the old man smile sinisterly . He thought that this is going to be fun .

He agreed and closed his eyes and a white smoke came out of the ball . And then it got into a shape of a big screen . It showed a young man who was in the war and fighting to his enemies .

He was none other than the minister Mayank and everyone praised him .
Mayank saw the screen nd heard their praises and felt proud .

But after sometime scene changed , there was a woman and a man who was smiling and flirting towards each other while holding hands .

Mayank and Reeta's expression changed along with everyone as they are ones who are shown on screen . Then they became the centre of attention .

Maira also felt that her world has collapsed . She was going to fall but Lily supported her in time . She never thought her husband will cheat on her behind her back . She did everything for him but he was showering his love for another woman .

Niya also felt terrified as she also knew about them and their secret which nobody knew .

Pari then started acting " father you..... You were with you personal doctor and having this kind of relationship with her " . She then squeezed some tears from her eyes and said painfully " I wanted to show everyone that how you spent your life as minister but you actually doing this ."

Mayank face paled . He looked at everyone and saw how people were looking at him with disgust . Then he saw his wife who was ready to collapse .

Reeta could also feels the same . She didn't know what she should do . So she said " this .. this .. this is not true . It's illusion . It's fake . We don't have that kind of relationship. "

Pari then asked " are you doubting on old master skills who was trusted by the emperor . You are disrespecting the emperor too . "

Reeta stuttered " no , I don't mean that "

Mayank was frozen on his place and looked at his wife and wanted to explain but he didn't know how to .

The Pari started her second act " wait wait wait you brought Niya after war and then after some days you also brought this doctor Reena . Is this possible that she is the daughter of you two  . "

Maira also looked at them and thought the same . Infact all were thinking the same as they all know about this .

Mayank , reeta and Niya panicked . From their reaction it's confirmed, it was true .

Then she heard her daughter say " is she your first love who left you with another man back then . " then she covered her mouth like she mistakenly said this .

People looked at Reeta and thought so this was the woman who ran away with other man . Now she came back and snatched someone else's husband and has a daughter too . She destroyed someone's else family .