Chapter 28

However, she didn't even look at him and walked past them .

Maira sweetly said to Surya who was looking at her with his paralyzed face . She has become used to him .

On the top that , he really spoiled her . Whenever there is argument , she will even fake cry  and her husband just gives in to her .

She took the drink and said " general , do you want more ? "

Surya knew , the more sweetly she talked , the bigger the danger is . So he shook his head .

Her wife had cleared told him not to more than three cups but he ....

Maira secretly pinched his waist . He felt pain but didn't show it .

All were shocked to see the General with a lady . They have never seen him with a woman before .

Surya and Maira didn't hold their wedding ceremony . Only the couples close friends knew about it .

Maira then said " hubby , can you come to corner I really want to talk about something."

Surya "  " no

But his words were the exact opposite and followed her . But no-one found something fishy as his face was always expression .

But Maira was used to seeing him like this and accepted this fact . She can read his eyes which shows some emotions .

Mayank didn't get feel good by watching their interaction . They look just like .... husband and wife . But he shook his head , how is this possible .

As soon as Surya reached the corner . His ear was held and twisted tightly , he was feeling pain but his face was paralyzed .

Mayra scolded him " I have already told you to drink . But you never listens to me . " She was really harsh this time .

But a certain person didn't feel anything because his wife's voice has been always soft .

After marriage, her personality has changed as he pampered her too much and never said no to her .

They were getting along really well .

Mayra looked at her husband and sighed . She then made him drink the hangover soup . Otherwise, he will have a headache .

Surya obediently drank it . He knew his wife always prepare everything before going somewhere . In case , if they need something on their way .

After drinking , Maira wiped his mouth and tidied his clothes as well as his hair .

After this they both went towards their daughter . Mother and daughter chatted happily . While the two men were just staring at each other .

Surya looked at his son in law and said " if one day you hurt my my daughter , I will see you . "

Veer just smiled and nodded .

Surya kept warning him and his wife felt annoyed . She pulled him towards her and then he stood behind her wife , but still glared at his son in law .

But when his wife saw him . He turned his gaze . But after sometime , he still glared at him .

Maira had enough of his childishness . She directly hit his husband's arm and gave him a death glare . The general just lowered his eyes in response . He only listen to her .