Chapter 39

An announcement was made in which the contestants got their name of their opponents .

Coincidentally this time , Niya and Pari were against each other .

Niya was felling joy as she will defeat this person and trample on her dignity .

After sometime , their turn came . Everyone was excited as it's a match between the two sisters .

They both entered the arena . They looked at each other and Niya threw a magic ball towards . But Pari dodged it .

Niya kept throwing it but Pari casually dodged all of them . Niya got irritated and took out her magical sword and attached her continuously .

This time also , Pari casually dodged . She was getting really bored . She casually slapped Niya on her face almost ten times .

Niya's face was swollen and she was looking like a pig .

Everyone laughed looking at her face .

Niya was humiliated and threw a power punch towards her opponent face , she really wanted to ruin this beautiful face .

But Pari casually blocked her punch and again slap her .

Everytime Niya made a move , Pari will block her and slap her .

Everyone now understood , she was just playing with her opponent and laughed . It's truly entertaining .

Niya also understood and shouted " you are just gonna dodge , looks like you are the same useless person like before . You still don't have any magic .

She was really annoyed and didn't pretend to be gentle anymore .

Pari casually said " I am not in the mood anymore . "

She then smiled at her sinisterly and said " I am really getting bored now . It's still you have got . You can't even defeat a useless person like me . "

Niya was triggered and said " atleast I have magic , look at you , you are just a abandoned woman whose is rejected by my husband . "

Pari got annoyed and said " I think it's the time to end this , you speak a lot . "

Before Niya could process her words , her hair was gripped by hand tightly . She felt like her head was going wo explode and she screamed loudly .

Pari gripped her hair and threw her on the ground . She then dragged her like a dog and slapped her .

She looked at Niya and said " if you apologize and admit defeat , I will leave you otherwise ....you know the consequences. "

Niya glared her hatefully " apologize and admit defeat ..never . " tried to shake her hand off .

Pari really want to end it soon , so gripped she left her hair and grabbed her arm  .

Takk....a sound can be heard and then Niya screamed loudly, her screams can be heard to all the people .

Pari has dislocated her arm . She then said " I am giving you a last chance otherwise I will break every bone in your body . "

Niya was horrified after hearing this . The pain was unbearable so she shouted " i admit defeat . " she really can't bear anymore .

Pari left her and casually got down from the arena .

Everyone was shocked after seeing this battle . That woman was really too ruthless . Niya was taken by the servants .