Chapter 36

Pari was trying again and again , but still it didn't work .

Then she looked at the beggar who was looking at her .

After some time she said " fine teach me . " she didn't have other option . And it's not like , I am having any loss .

The old then smirked and said " sure . "
Then he took her at a river side and said " just go in it and dip yourself completely . And concert on your forehead middle part . "

He continued " put your body energy there , everything is based on concentration . You can even breathe in water after some time . "

Pari did what she told . She went underwater . And tried to focus all her energy in her forehead . She started to feel weird and a little breathless . But she stubbornly sat there .

After some time the old man didn't see her coming out of water . He became a little scared . Who will feed her if she is dead .

He waited a little bit and finally decided to dip his face underwater .

She was surprised to see her as she has started breathing under water . How can she do it ?

It's not easy to do it in the first time . He looked at the figure of the girl meaningfully . She is really not simple .

He has also heard about the rumours that she is a useless girl without any ability of magic . It's seems like he shouldn't believe in rumours .

Pari can feel somthing warm in between her forehead . After sometime she opened her eyes and came out of river . She took deep breaths . She couldn't believe that beggar really can teach her magic .

She looked at the beggar who was looking a little dumb . And walked upto him saying " teach me ."

The old man looked at her and said " call me master . "

Pari casually said " master teach me everything within two months . "

The old man raised his brows . " Two months . But it will take a lot of effort ........alot . " and then gave her an evil smile .

Pari narrowed her and thought . This old looked a kind of ..... Sinister . But she didn't have any other options and simply replied yess .

From that day onwards that old man seemed like a devil to her .

He made her run for one hour and a lot of different exercises .

She had to practise in a ice cold water . Her concentration power seemed to increase . Slowly she began to make fireballs .

He also taught her how to take help from nature and listen to sounds . So even when the opponents attach from somewhere . She can sense it .

Lily also has to work hard for food . These two creatures eat a lot so she has to make extra food for them .

The old man smiled at his disciple meaningful . It looks like he was hiding something .

Pari also had some doubts about his identity but she never tried to ask . If he wants to hide it let him .

Finally the old man finished the last step . He freezed her in the big ice and told her to fully focus on her body .