Chapter 42

She looked at him with fake anger and said " come here . "

The poor husband came to her . Then Maira stretched his ears and lowered his head giving him a peck on his cheek .

Suriya stood straight and acted like nothing happened . His wife said ," bring me something to eat .....something spicy . "

Surya nodded and went out . But his wife shouted " that's not the right way ."

Surya acted like nothing happened and turned to walk to other direction .  Maira laughed at him . One small gesture of love have a huge effect on him . He is really innocent and ......she loved  him .

Next day

It's the day when the winners are rewarded by the emperor in front of the whole kingdom . Everyone is present there .

Everyone walked towards a certain area which is quite large . There is a big stage in between .

Emperor is also present . He walked on stage and gave a small speech for appreciating the participants and obviously the winner .

Pari was also there standing in the crowd with her husband and parents .

Then she looked at her mother and said ,"mommy , you shouldn't have come here , it's too hot today and you are also pregnant ."

Maira already know this but today is a great day for her as her daughter's achievement will be appreciated in front of all the people present and nobody will call her fool or bully her .

Then , she looked at her husband who is also standing beside her , carrying a big bag of snacks , water , tea , etc . He is looking really weird . But he didn't care .

Surya only cared about his wife , what if she needed something .

At first he only planned to pack water bottle , then he thought he must carry snacks too , after thinking more he decided to carry a wet cloth what if she sweats a lot and that's how this paralyzed faced man thought of every consequences that can happen . And the end result ....is this big bag .

Even Maira don't know what is this man carrying in this bag .

Then after sometime Pari was called on stage to receive her reward . But she doesn't want to go alone so she grabbed her husband and parents too . They all walked on stage .

Emperor looked at her and smiled . A servant passed her the crown which is made with diamond . It is very beautiful . The emperor walked towards her to place it on Pari's head , but she stopped him .

The audience was confused , why is she stopping the emperor. Is she disrespecting him .

Pari took the crown and walked towards her mother . Veer looked at her and understood her intentions . He is also proud of his wife and looked at her doting manner .

Maira is also confused by her daughter's behaviour . Pari walked to her and place the crown on her mother's head . Then she looked towards the crown and said ," I am the winner of this competition , but she is the person who made me who I am . When everyone was bullying me , she was there encouraging me . When everyone was calling me a looser , she called me a princess . When nobody was there with me , she was there , taking care of me . "