Chapter 20

The people looked at each other . The. Someone said " I will work for you " . Other people also said the same .

They were thieves but they stole only from rich people to full their stomach . They also want to live normal life and earn money . But all were very poor .

Pari smiled expecting this answer and said " come to my home tomorrow ." And started to go away .

Someone reminded her "your money. "

Pari said " this is for you ."

The people look at each other and took the money . It's the first they have seen someone to actually gave them money and ask work . They he a feeling that they didn't choose a wrong person .

Someone was also looking at the entire situation and smiled . My future wife , you really gave me surprises . Looks like I also made the right decision .

The next day , Pari told the servant to make more food . Her mother and grandparents was surprised . Who are coming ?

Sometimes later , the invited people came . Pari's mother and grandparents are shocked , looked a each other . Because they look like beggars . Why Pari called them .

But Maira trusted her daughter and when she looked at those poor children , she felt sorry for them . Her mother's instinct woke up and she ordered the servants to serve them food . Her grandparents also followed .

The theives were surprised and become emotional as this is the first time people treated them like human . They promised internally that they will work hard and be loyal to this family .

After having breakfast . They all went to a big place which was empty . Pari said " this is place where we will work . We will start with selling food and clothes .  You guys will divide and help with guarding , cooking , stitching and everything which is helpful in business . "

She continued " you should forget about your past life and start a new one . "

Everyone felt motivated by listening this .

Pari also said " you have just started working so I will call you . Number 1 , Number 2 and so on . And it will be easy for customers to call you fast . I will give your name tags too ."

Then she gave them a list and told them to bring it . After that they starting to clean this place .

They also made a counter and menu for the customers .

Pari has taken money from her grandmothers so it will enough for the business . In the future , she will earn money and return them with profit .

They all set the table and cleaned the kitchen .

After some time , they also got the items in the list . Pari started to give them training like how to deal with customers , how to cook , stitch and so on .

After two weeks , everything was ready . Pari also gifted them work clothes . The poor children were happy to get it .

Pari said to them " this uniform has a special sign in them , so that nobody can copy you guys . Now we should stt earning money and become rich . "