Chapter 34

Her brother thought something " business , your wife does business ? ."

Veer proudly said " yes , you see a lot of women nowadays are wearing light clothes , it's all designed by my wife . In our wedding she specifically designed our clothes and the whole wedding venue . "

Her brother then said " are you talking about the new shop that opened recently . I have also heard about it . I never knew , your wife is the owner . "

Then someone also said " yes , those clothes are really very comfortable , my wife also brought some sets me . "

Other one said " it's really light , I can easily move wearing it . "

Everyone started to compliment her .

When Reyan heard this , he couldn't believe it , he has also heard about that shop . He was planning to visit it .

But he never thought that the owner was that woman , whom he didn't want . Is she really that capable .

Veer denied his brother " well my wife is the boss , so talk to her . It's her business and she manage it all by herself . "

Her brother understood and replied " I will visit my sister in law soon . "

On the other side , Pari was thinking about expanding her business .

She thought she must buy a huge place , do that in future , she doesn't have to worry about it .

She also asked their workers to find more people like them , sharp and loyal . They nodded .

After she finished making all the settlement , she returned home , exhausted .

Veer was already there . Looks like my wife is busier than me .

He looked at her as she was ready to sleep . So he brought some dinner to her  and fed her his own hand .

Maira was really sleepy so she ate her food without any resistance . Then he wiped her mouth and covered her with blanket .

After some weeks there was a notice . Everyone felt excited as the most awaited moment finally arrived that was the competition of the greatest magician . It was after two months .

So everyone started to prepare for it , as they can raise their status .

Niya also started acting seriously as she really wanted to prove herself that she is better than that fool .

Reyan also does the same thing , he wanted to show people how powerful he was .

Almost all people must be there watching it .

When Pari heard this , she became interested . She ordered some books and started to read about it .

She just wanted a teacher . So she asked her maid and workers about it .

The previous Thieves looked at each other and said " Master we don't know ? ."

Pari was in deep thought .

After returning home she talked her husband " Veer I have decided that I will be living in forest for two months and will come on the day of the competition . "

Veer was shocked but looking at her wife's expression , he understood that she wanted to practise alone . So he agreed . He is looking forward to what surprises she will give him . "

Pari packed all the required things and left with her maid and started the new journey .