Prologue

November 5,2001
Daphne
I sat on a bench to the farthest right of the playground. Suddenly, a blood curdling scream filled the air. It was followed by mean,cruel laughter. I looked in the direction that it came from. There was a huge crowd around the flagpole and a boy with blond hair and deep blue eyes was being hoisted like a flag. I think his name was Huke Lemmings? Nah. His last name isn't Lemmings. It's... Hemmings! Yeah,that's it. What's his first name though? I'm sure it isn't Huke. Fluke? Nah. Maybe it's Duke? I don't know. I'm really bad with names. After all, I am only five.
Anyways,I'm sure that The Bensons are behind him being up there. The Bensons are two siblings who bully people; a girl and a boy. They're twins. The girl, Samantha Benson, has blond hair and brown eyes. However, the boy had jet black hair and grey eyes. His name is Fredward Benson but they call him Freddie. They're the biggest and oldest kids in preschool and they think that that automatically makes the rest of us their punching bags.
I waited for the crowd to subside along with the bullies and when they finally did,I went to help him.
"Daphne!" He whispered. "You're here. Thank goodness!"
"Shh! I'll get you down." I replied. Once he was on the ground he thanked me.
"Don't mention it..."
"It's Luke." He informed me. Well. At least I was close.
"Luke. I like that name. Don't tell anyone I helped you down."
He looked at me then chuckled. I joined him. We stood there just talking and laughing. Unfortunately, my mom drove up and ended the conversation.
"Bye Luke!" I said entering the car.
"Bye Daph."
Daph? He gave me a nickname.

SO THIS IS A NEW FANFIC. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!

Q- WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE?

MINE IS FLIPPED.