Chapter seven

Daphne

June 20,2015

On this perfect day

Nothing's standing in my way

I could stay

Forever as I am

On this perfect day!

 If you're thinking "Hey isn't that the song from that Barbie movie" then you're spot on. It's just that today I was feeling so happy. Literally nothing or no one could bring me down. I mean everything was just perfect. So what if Aunt Carol's car couldn't start and I had to walk three blocks? So what if my toast got burnt to a crisp this morning and I had to skip breakfast? I was still breathing,right? 

  At least that's what I thought. Then I remembered one thing - make that one person. LUKE. Just his name sends shivers down my spine. I was walking over to the arcade to open the door for the day when it hit me. Luckily,he wasn't there yet. He never came early. What would possibly make him change his mind today,right? I thought as I pushed the key into the lock. I have nothing to worry about.

I heard footsteps - moving quickly- coming towards my direction. I was too afraid to turn around. I couldn't face Luke. I just couldn't. A hand grabbed me from behind and made me gasp.

                    "Hey are you okay?" The person asked. I felt myself relax as I turned around to see Dylan.

                     "What the heck, Dylan?! You scared me." I answered with a playful shove.

                     "Really? I was calling you for a while now."

                    "Oh sorry. I guess I'm kind of out of it." 

                   "Well snap into it. Word's on the slide that something's about to make a splash." He said.

                   "Word's on the slide? Splash? Forget the news, what's with all the puns?"

                   "I'm sorry. I just finished planning the activities for the Make a Splash At The Splash Zone fund raiser and I still have the whole concept mind."

                  "You know I'm almost done with the decorations. It's going to be Karaoke On The Beach, right?"

                  "Yeah. Did you get the - oh never mind that! The news." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I gave him the go on look.

                  "I overheard Luke a couple minutes ago saying that the boys - Harry, Calum, Niall, Michael, Louis, Ashton and Liam- are all coming to work here."

                My heart sank. First Luke and Miranda now all of them?! This summer was going to be perfect from now on, but now I'm not so sure. 

               "When do they start?" I asked hoping that it was in August.

               "That's the worst part. They start today."   

              My whole world felt like it was spinning off its axis. I could here Dylan calling me and I felt him grab my hand, but I couldn't do anything. I was far gone. Images flashed before my eyes. The first with me on the floor of the girl's bathroom with the eight boys over me each taking their turn to pummel me. Another one came into view. This time I was in the school cafeteria walking with my lunch tray over to an empty seat. Suddenly I could see myself going down. The lunch tray was going down too. Down. Down. Down. My whole world was crumbling and falling down because of them. I couldn't take it. I couldn't stand the thought of them being here. I hated it. I hated them because the thought scared me. Dylan's voice was now just a muffled yell as the room went black.

*

PLAY LIST: LAST CHAPTER - LOVE IS ON ITS WAY- JONAS BROTHERS

                        THIS CHAPTER- THE WORLD IS A MARBLE HEART - AJR

HEY EVERYBODY! DID YOU KNOW WE CAN ALL GET SOME? ANYWAYS, HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER FOR YA. ALSO IF YOU'RE A FAN OF SHANE DAWSON OR DREW MONSON OR JOHNNIE GUILBERT OR CREEPYPASTA I'M WRITING A BOOK WITH THEM. IT'S CALLED THEY CALL THEM CREEPYPASTA AND YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE READS PLEASE VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT!